Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
So this is what my obsession has come to: Writing parody cover tunes about vaping. Well, bits of it will serve as the new theme music for my reviews, so it has some utility anyway. :D

Fair warning: I'm much better at writing music than doing vocals. Don't feel bad if you feel embarrassment for me when listening to my vocals. This is the appropriate emotion you should be experiencing at that time. :)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks, folks! I appreciate the feedback. Not that my vocals would be helped otherwise, but I also have a bit of a low-to-middling range mic, so it doesn't help matters very much. :D

Incidentally, if anyone likes it when their ears bleed, or can't get SoundCloud's player to play (doesn't work in my FireFox for some reason), downloading is enabled so you can click the down arrow in the top left(ish) of the player box to download the higher quality MP3.

Mindfield, that was great!! Why didn't I know you did reviews? They were really good! I love being able to put a face to posts. For some weird reason I thought you were an 'older' gentleman.:laugh:

Oddly enough I've gotten that my entire online life. For some reason I apparently sound older when I type. I suspect my typing somehow manages to exude the faint smell of Bengay.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Effin classic...lol...mind if I pass this along?
So this is what my obsession has come to: Writing parody cover tunes about vaping. Well, bits of it will serve as the new theme music for my reviews, so it has some utility anyway. :D

Fair warning: I'm much better at writing music than doing vocals. Don't feel bad if you feel embarrassment for me when listening to my vocals. This is the appropriate emotion you should be experiencing at that time. :)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I LOVE IT!! hahahahaha great song! and the vocals were great, I dont know what youre talking about!

Thanks! But let's just say I wouldn't get very far on X-Factor. I'd get lots of Xes on America's Got Talent though. :D

Effin classic...lol...mind if I pass this along?

Absolutely! Feel free to spread it around if you like. :)

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise

Mindfield... what tune is that??? I keep trying to place but I can't seem to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread