What thing you do ,when you feel bored?

IMG_2283.jpg

Me:I am vaping ,vaping and vaping again..:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Make 1 Ohm Coils, play guitar, paint watercolours, go for a walk, polish something ( my father was a Quartermaster Sergeant Major in the Scots Guards; in his words "In the Guards, if it moved you saluted it, if it didn't you cleaned or polished it!" ) read a book, read online stuff etc.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Bored? I jump on ECF! help others smile. help others vape.
also enjoy discussing politics & philosophy, anonymously.
sometimes I read self help books, & write letters to myself.
kind-of figure I can leave those letters to my kids one day.
if I ever have kids. probably wont.
I try to keep a to-do list. I try to do my to-do list, but don't.
sort-of been an internet addict since prodigy in the early 90's.
have probably invested 5k in artist quality art supplies.
can't sit still long enough to paint/draw anything though.
have definitely invested over 5k in vape supplies.
can't be bothered with vaping anything but the last thing I bought though.

:thumbs:

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
When I'm bored, I...

a) ..throw rotten tomatoes after stray dogs or make strange loud noises to irritate stray cats; or feed them something, if I find them cute; or both. Anyways, I love nature.

b) ..drive and pick up random .... I don't need, but fancy, from people giving away free stuff in local ads. My newest acquistions this week: a pair of nike sneakers, a pair of adidas sneakers, a 32" LED TV, and an illuminated globe.

c) ..approaching groups of conspiracy theorists (flat earth, targeted individuals,..) on the internet, claiming to be a rogue insider and having crucial information on how they could prove the veracity of their delusions theories to the world... never gets old.

Ahm, oh yea, and I vape while doing all of that.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Make 1 Ohm Coils, play guitar, paint watercolours, go for a walk, polish something ( my father was a Quartermaster Sergeant Major in the Scots Guards; in his words "In the Guards, if it moved you saluted it, if it didn't you cleaned or polished it!" ) read a book, read online stuff etc.
I think these no just to do when you feel bored,it is a life style for you,is a healthy life style.:thumb:

Last edited:

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Bored? I jump on ECF! help others smile. help others vape.
also enjoy discussing politics & philosophy, anonymously.
sometimes I read self help books, & write letters to myself.
kind-of figure I can leave those letters to my kids one day.
if I ever have kids. probably wont.
I try to keep a to-do list. I try to do my to-do list, but don't.
sort-of been an internet addict since prodigy in the early 90's.
have probably invested 5k in artist quality art supplies.
can't sit still long enough to paint/draw anything though.
have definitely invested over 5k in vape supplies.
can't be bothered with vaping anything but the last thing I bought though.

:thumbs:
Wow,i am glad hear that vaping can help you happy,even you are willing to help others smile ,help others vape,keep do it,this is a very meaningful thing:thumbs:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I rebuild my squonks and refill the Squonk bottles. Then I read or watch tv and vape. If I'm really bored I irritate my 2 Siamese Cats. Then once they've drawn my blood I get online at ECF and post irrelevant and strange replies to people asking serious questions.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I rebuild my squonks and refill the Squonk bottles. Then I read or watch tv and vape. If I'm really bored I irritate my 2 Siamese Cats. Then once they've drawn my blood I get online at ECF and post irrelevant and strange replies to people asking serious questions.
The saddest part is I’m like “oooh.. kitty pics?”

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow,vaping and cat is my favorite:D

Reactions: rosesense

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I find myself at the gym almost every day lately ,,walk 3-9 miles every day,, Spring is here, time to get my bicycle out for 5miles a day (+13lb dog in backpack) she walks 2-3miles with me.... Cruise the internet a lot,,, I get lost on YouTube especially watching coil/wicking videos,,, which nearly always makes me wick something that didn't need it lol

I like geocashing, ,camping, ,hiking,, ,been watching +meaning to get involved with a hiding painted rocks around the community. Saturday is clean up waterfronts of trash -its an annual thing,, but I do it anytime I'm there. (ditto parks).

I'm not much of a shopper,, so it would be very odd to see me at a store/mall,,,,,restraunt -yes,,, that's a real weakness ( good food, not just any food)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I find myself at the gym almost every day lately ,,walk 3-9 miles every day,, Spring is here, time to get my bicycle out for 5miles a day (+13lb dog in backpack) she walks 2-3miles with me.... Cruise the internet a lot,,, I get lost on YouTube especially watching coil/wicking videos,,, which nearly always makes me wick something that didn't need it lol - I like geocashing, ,camping, ,hiking,, ,been watching +meaning to get involved with a hiding painted rocks around the community. Saturday is clean up waterfronts of trash -its an annual thing,, but I do it anytime I'm there. (ditto parks).

you're SO active! I want to make a big change in this direction... But I've got SO MUCH pain in my body for whatever reason. I like to think that once I go active health-nut workout fiend for a year, the pain will dissipate... But, I'm so afraid that I'll burn out & wind up in hell, tired at work, tired at home, tired tired tired. I guess I'll never know until I try. congratulations are in order to you, for getting there & enjoying an active lifestyle! :)

susieqz

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2018
high plains
bomb, robotic cats really don't need boxes, much.

i learned something interesting.
i've always been a dog person.
usually had one or a dozen around.

but i saw this feral cat, alone here on the plains.
somehow, she avoided our bold coyotes.
since she was hunting my garden, i started feeding her in payment.
after many months, i convinced her that i wasn't gonna eat her.
then, i courted her til she decided we were family.
after exploring the house, she moved in.
she wants to be near me, so i grew to love her.
so, it turns out you can love a kit every bit as much as a dog.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
you're SO active! I want to make a big change in this direction... But I've got SO MUCH pain in my body for whatever reason. I like to think that once I go active health-nut workout fiend for a year, the pain will dissipate... But, I'm so afraid that I'll burn out & wind up in hell, tired at work, tired at home, tired tired tired. I guess I'll never know until I try. congratulations are in order to you, for getting there & enjoying an active lifestyle! :)
Thank you,, I have always been pretty active,,, and yet I slowed down enough to gain weight... The amount of weight I gained was =to consuming 1soda pop a day over the years,,, ( I don't drink soda often,, usually diet)... My point is that is how little of over consumption or loss of daily activity it took to make me miserable.

I have 2grand daughters and another baby on the way,, I want to be part of their lives well into their adulthood.

As for pain,, 2 bad knees from an injury,,,, achy joints etc,,, I didn't have much faith in most solutions,,, except higher fat diet and collagen in my coffee has done wonders for pain ( nearly =keto diet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread