Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I ordered a 60ml bottle of nicotine salts from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, which happens to be a few zip codes away from me. They processed the order in a speedy manner and it was actually expected for next day delivery. I received an "out for delivery" notification from USPS but the package never showed up. Caught my mail carrier a few days later and she had no help for me, told me to file a missing mail claim. Emailed the company earlier this week and they never responded, though they did send me a request to review the product :sneaky: Today was one week the package has been missing so I filed the missing mail claim, but I'm not holding out much hope for that. I'm trying not to lose my cool with Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, I'm a little salty that they haven't even acknowledged that they have a seriously upset customer. I don't know what to do next. I've never had something lost like this, I've had things delayed but never missing from the "out for delivery" stage. If this happened to you what would you do next?

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I've never had to file a missing package form so I'm not much help to you other than what you've done is the correct way to go from what I've read on here.

That the company hasn't responded to you is despicable. However, it is out of their hands once the carrier takes over possession of the package. Blame them for lousy costumer service but not the missing package. They want feedback, leave it for them. :sneaky:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    First I would go to your PO and speak to the postmaster or someone in charge.
    It is most likely sitting in the that PO.
    Then I would call Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, instead of e-mail.
    I believe they have to file the insurance claim. ($50 comes with priority shipping)
    If they still will do nothing for you, file a CC dispute for not receiving the product.

cats5365

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2013
    United States
    I ordered a 60ml bottle of nicotine salts from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, which happens to be a few zip codes away from me. They processed the order in a speedy manner and it was actually expected for next day delivery. I received an "out for delivery" notification from USPS but the package never showed up. Caught my mail carrier a few days later and she had no help for me, told me to file a missing mail claim. Emailed the company earlier this week and they never responded, though they did send me a request to review the product :sneaky: Today was one week the package has been missing so I filed the missing mail claim, but I'm not holding out much hope for that. I'm trying not to lose my cool with Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, I'm a little salty that they haven't even acknowledged that they have a seriously upset customer. I don't know what to do next. I've never had something lost like this, I've had things delayed but never missing from the "out for delivery" stage. If this happened to you what would you do next?
    I would probably give USPS a week on the missing mail search. After a week, or when they send you results of the search, go forward with a chargeback on your payment method. Make sure you have everything in writing to attach to the dispute form with your card. If you used paypal, follow their rules for item not received. If you used paypal to make a credit/debit card payment, you need to do the paypal refund process first. Don't file a chargeback on paypal until they have open/closed their case.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'd agree on waiting at least a week, I have gone to the post office before and said, "Hey, I did not receive said item" (once, when I figured out that an orange mailer thing had been left in the wrong mailbox, I tracked package marked "received" and realized that someone else had my little card.) I went down there with my tracking number and they were able to find the package that was addressed to me, but the *shipper* had placed the wrong address (IMO, possibly deliberately, but I was importing something that.... Well, it's not really important, but it also wasn't something I would exactly go to the authorities about, though ultimately something harmless, just not really.... Oh, never mind) but the point is, if you have a shipping number I'd go sooner rather than later, in case your package wasn't addressed correctly, it MAY be sitting around waiting for pickup while someone else is wondering "Who left me that orange card and why?" After that, I'd wait the requisite amount of time, but I wouldn't hesitate to call today and find out if the vendor messed up something-- it does happen unfortunately, or it could be the post office, but either way, if you end up not receiving the product then:

After that, if the vendor is non-responsive, just do the above and get your $$ back.

FWIW, I like Nicotine River nic salts, and I think you are somewhat near me? They're pretty swift to your location, I'd think. I usually received my stuff from them in 2-3 days, max.

Sorry this is happening, it has to be frustrating. :(

Anna

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    Hello...I too am not a big fan of no response to an inquiry :-x...I did recently have a similar problem with a "Package Gone Missing"...I filed the missing package form and managed to actually speak with a USPS guy who said on occasion a parcel can get caught on a sorter and the addresses can get torn/ground/ripped to the point of being unreadable...Sounds Reasonable...And if no packing slip inside...No way to track...Never Found It...???

It was an "Agricultural" product that didn't have it's Cal. Insp. Cert. & got sniffed out by the local Agriculture Detection Dog (True I Swear) at a USPS facility...I Found It !!!...I'd read a complaint on the vendors site about a plant item being seized so I called the local CDA Office and sure enough they had seized and destroyed the item...They Apologized, I understood, Vendor gave me a refund, Done Deal...:confused:

It was seized at a USPS Facility...Got an email from them about a month later informing me that the package could not be located...I Just Let It Go...With Several Very Deep Calming Breaths...Hope You Find It...Trig :facepalm:

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    You got some good advice so not much more to offer. Just wanted to mention that I had a package lost once, got a refund, then it showed up a month later. Hope you get your package. USPS do make errors and many times it's sitting somewhere and overlooked.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Heh, it's the norm around here. I've had packages out for delivery never show up, been delivered to other addresses, or just disappear.

I once ordered my wife a case for her phone, came in a small bubble mailer. The mail carrier just decided not to deliver our mail. I had to go to the PO and stand in line for a solid hour. Guy in front of me had same issue, except when he got to the counter they told him it was out for delivery despite the card he had and what tracking said. Our area filed so many complaints they brought special inspector types in, although it only went back to hell once they left. Still a crap shoot, and filing claims is such a pain when you have to do it every other shipment. We even had Amazon stop using USPS for our deliveries, as have everyone else who lives up here.

Hope you get it. Shame no response from the vendor.

Rick Avila

Supplier Associate
    Sep 22, 2017
    liquidnicotinewholesalers.com

Maybe I could assist you with this. I apologize for any miscommunication on our end. I will work on this to get it resolved quickly. If you would email or message me I can look into this matter for you.

RainSong,
    Can you send an email to support@liquidnicotinewholesalers.com ?

I do not have an email about a missing package. I am sorry that this happened to you. Please email me so I can pull up your order and so I can get a replacement product sent out.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    RainSong,

I do not have an email about a missing package. I am sorry that this happened to you. Please email me so I can pull up your order and so I can get a replacement product sent out.
    Kudos. When I start diy I'll keep you guys in mind.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2016
    Tempe, Arizona, United States
    Maybe I could assist you with this. I apologize for any miscommunication on our end. I will work on this to get it resolved quickly. If you would email or message me I can look into this matter for you.

RainSong,

Thank you for the responses. I will email you directly and I appreciate it. I do want to throw out there again that your company processed and shipped out my order in lightning speed and I know USPS is the entity at fault.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    It's no fun. because all you can do is wait.

I had a Vamo that was lost in the mail a few years ago because the vendor used a zipcode that didn't exist and was one digit off from mine. The vendor ate the cost and shipped another one.

Three weeks after the expected delivery date, USPS delivered the first one and the vendor told me to keep it. I ended up selling here on the classifieds for a pittance plus shipping.

USPS will probably eventually find it, but I'd follow through on the lost piece claim. They do take "First Class" seriously.

Kudos to @AZLAB for stepping up. Nicotine River just moved onto my short list.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread