What to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
well here's my story I've been lurking learning for a couple weeks now and been waiting driving my wife crazy talking about this forum and our quitting smoking and so today my student loans came in today and me or my wife have a bank account (I know I need to get one )but I don't so I wanted to order from LF but I thought a pre-paid Visa would be ok I posted Threads about this and PM'ed Abe and never got an answer I e-mailed LF no answer I called left message no call back and now that I put the $ on the card Wal-mart pre-paid Visa I get an answer that they don't take them and I don't know who dose What do I do? and mods I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot lol

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
Lots of places will accept the prepaid Visa card. The only time I've run into problems is when I tried to use it on DealExtreme's site, because they use Paypal for checkout and Paypal will NOT verify prepaid Visa's. Look for a vendor that has a non-paypal checkout system and it should work like any other visa.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
What are you looking to buy?

Unit Price Quantity Total Price
D.I.Y & Mixi Pipettes, Syringes & Needles 5ml syringe w/ blunt 18 gauge needle $1.11 2 $2.22
E Liquid E Liquid 30ML - PG - Others Cherry - High - 18MG $13.59 1 $13.59
E Liquid E Liquid 30ML - PG - Others Mango - Extra High - 24MG $13.59 1 $13.59
E Liquid E Liquid 30ML - PG - Tobaccos Luxury Blend - High - 18MG $13.59 1 $13.59
Electronic C Joye eGo Green eGo XL 900mAh Battery - Single $17.19 2 $34.38
Electronic C Boge Cartomizers Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack $7.99 2 $15.98
Electronic C Joye eGo Cartomizer eGo XL Cartomizer - Black Empty Single $2.79 5 $13.96
Electronic C Joye eGo eGo 510 - USB Fast Charger $5.99 1 $5.99
Electronic C Joye eGo Green eGo 510 - Standard $51.96 1 $51.96
Low Resistan Joye eGo - XL LR Green eGo XL LR Type B Atomizer - Single $10.79 1 $10.79

Discount 20%
Items $176.07
Shipping $2.99
Total $179.06

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I have never even used LF and dont care about them one way or the other, but in their defense as a business owner I can tell you that they have absolutely no control over that. The issue of prepaid cards is up to the credit card processors (merchant account holders) and not the actual businesses that rely on your business. If it was up to them, I am sure they wouldn't want to turn away the business and would gladly accept any form of payment.

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
At a couple of sites, I've filled out an order and found they couldn't/wouldn't accept my credit card because PayPal processes their payments. (I have a bank-issued Visa.)

It's too bad because I'm in the shakedown stage, ordering a little from each of a lot of different companies, trying to find the one(s) I want to be my main supplier(s). The small order they're losing today means they're missing out on a lifetime customer.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I'm glad you got it worked out. I ordered from VaporBomb last week and just drove over to pick it up. I'm in Kent so they're only 15 miles away. Just select local pickup and it'll be ready for you the next day. You do have to let most of their juices steep for at least a week, so be aware that if you try them right off the bat you're gonna wonder what happened. Some of them take even longer. I always try them when I get home, then set them aside for a week or so and try them again. COV is a New Jersey company so shipping shouldn't be too long. You should have your stuff by the middle of next week.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
DustyDragon - just a quick question. Did you register your prepaid card on-line before attempting to use it? I thought as long as the vendor could verify the user information there should be no problem or difference in using a prepaid card vs. a bank-issued card.
yes it was activated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread