Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
lol elmattias you have links to everything! :) You kick .......well I wouldn't expect anything less from Mr. Miyagi-san

lol thanks guy, i try to give back as much as the forum has helped me, as i've enjoyed every step of my vape journey....speaking of steps....got the email from provape today concerning my brand new provari....color me excited

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Ohhhh...you are going to be one happy Mr Miyagi :)

definately, i've used one before...i just never made the jump, i've got a few mods already, including a couple i've made...but i want something rugged and powerful....so i ordered one since i had the cash...figured it will work quite nicely with my penelope

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Thank you for the wonderful information as this is something i to was wondering about as i am looking at getting started with the rebuildable thing.

its no issue, rebuildables are fun :) as i've stated a few times in other threads, i've tried just about all types, so far though the penelope is my favorite, although the price point on penny is a bit high for the beginner, especially if you've never rebuilt one before...the vivi nova is a great intro though, and gets you used to making coils...i generally recommend cotton 99% of the time though, as i find its the easiest to work for, safer than silica, and i find the taste superior to silica, however the mesh wicks do have amazing flavor, they just don't work as well/easily in my setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread