What VG/PG ratio would you recommend to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I like fruit flavors and I'm looking to maximize flavor and performance in Vivi Nova or Kanger T3 or Evod style type tanks. I don't care about the amount of vapor nor do I care about throat hit. All I want is something that wicks right and carries flavor well.

What VG/PG ratio do you recommend for me?

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
80pg/20vg ... PG carries flavor better but you gain throat hit and lose some vapor, PG is a thinner liquid as well

Or anything up to and including the below example.

It just really depends on what you want more of cause you are going to have to decide, I also have 65%PG/35%VG ... but its seems like the below example offers a more rounded experience, without the extreme's

I am using 50%PG/50%VG in my Vivi's right now that seems to work well without the extremes ... good flavor, good vapor, medium throat hit, works great in my Vivi's .. mine is from Mt Baker Vapor

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Yes, a higher percentage PG juice will provide more throat hit (TH). It also provides more crackle and pop in cartos. I often see the idea that VG mutes flavors. That is not really true. Skilled flavor mixers simply use more flavoring for higher VG juices.

We are seeing a trend toward higher concentration PG juices during the last year or so. That is because the newer generation of clearos and wicked atomizers can't handle high concentration VG juices as well as cartos or dripping atomizers. Some of latest clearos equipped with multiple stranded wicks can be adjusted to handle high VG juice better than most but the jury is still out on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread