What was your first E-cig?

What was your first E-cig?

• NJOY/ Sedansa/ Puresmoker/ DSE801 Other/ Generic Penstyle (2 Hole)

• NJOY/ Sedansa/ Puresmoker/ DSE801/ Other/ Generic Penstyle (4 Hole)

• DSE901/ DSE901b/ Sedansa Nano 1

• RN4081/ DSE103/ NPRO/ Great White/ Peewee Supermini

• M401/ Intellicig

• Janty Kissbox Clasic

• Something from Dealextreme (not in other category)

• Ruyan Bling

• Janty Manifogger / Janty Yenti

• Ruyan/ DSE601/ Other/ Generic E-Pipe

• Loongtotem supermini/ E-cig Minicig/ Smoking Everywhere/ Fifty-one

• Ruyan Vegas/ Generic Cigar

• NJOY/ Other/ RN4062/ Rechargeable Cigar

• Screwdriver

• Any disposables

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've never posted a poll before, so my apologies if it doesn't work. I was just curious what your first e-cig was that you bought. i purchased a SE8084 for my first e-cig. And to be brutaly honest, if it wasn't for a friend's mom that bought a much better/more exspensive e-cig, I wouldn't be on this forum. I had a bad experience with the se8084. If you cast your vote, if you wouldn't mind, please put a post about what you bought and if your first experience was good or bad.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
I couldn't make my mind up between the front runners (back in May) so I ordered a pile of 'em. Both Janty KBs, an njoy pen and a Sedansa Supermini. Then I couldn't wait for them to arrive (the brand boys have never been that nippy on dispatch) so I ordered a generic RN4072 pen from pillbox38. He turned it around in a day or two and easily beat the top-line gear, so I was smoking the generic for a week or so before I saw any of the stuff I'd shelled out mongo beans for.

It was superb and instantly converted me. Think the atomiser lasted a month or so. The brand jobs were better, but I had a lot of trouble with returns and so on before I got them running smoothly.

Emp

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Classic black penstyle from Puresmoker with 4 hole atomizer. I had stumbled across RatInDaHat's wonderful review and tutorial site. His site along with my needs for purchasing an e-cig to begin with helped me to decide what to buy and from where. So about 20 minutes of working with it after it arrived and I was satisfied it would suit. It was for a trip.

I just purchased a pilot to try and meet everyday needs.

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
first e-cig, penstyle from epuffer, which i looooove :)

i have a dse901 on the way from puresmoker. it was a hard choice between that and the pilot... and i'll probably end up with that too. but with so many happy 901 owners here i decided to go with that first.

hubbs was sold on my penstyle so i have one of those on the way too. although when he tries the 901 i'm sure i'll be putting in another order :)

skex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Tx USA
Puresmoker Classic Penstyle with 4 hole atomizer. Only one I got had it about 3 weeks and perfectly happy with it. Just wish I'd ordered 2 instead of one and an extra charger.

I do have an extra atomizer and USB passthru on the way hoefully can extend my batteries lives with that.

I don't care if it looks like a cigarette in fact I got the silver with a blue LED specifically so it wouldn't look like one.

Tin Cup

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
NE Ohio
I got the DSE901 in black w/ blue LED about a week ago. What a mess... I had a bad atomizer, but didn't know it. All I knew was that it didn't work.

Stuck with it, ordered more atomizers & batteries (because I didn't know which one was the problem) and now everything works & life is good. Next one will probably be a pen style, although I like the 901 because it's easy to stick in my pocket.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
My first was a classic Intellicig (the one before the Evo). I still use these daily in conjunction with a USB passthrough and a Battech battery. The atomisers keep on going and because the voltage delivered is a little higher than that from the original batteries (which used to fade, unlike Evo batts) you get fantastic vapour production. At present I'm pretty much housebound (knee operation) so they're an ideal "static use" device.

ill_dawg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
South Wales
My first was a health-e cigarette, because that was all I could find in my neck of the woods (Poland-I'm an English teacher) on short notice before going to the UK for the holidays. I was desperate to get something quick to beat the bans, and wanted to try smoking on an airplane before the powers that be got wind of e-cigs. It isn't completely awful, or at least mine isn't. I've heard they can be complete trash, though. Some have been known to catch fire and whatnot. I still keep it around as a backup backup.

My second was a supermini. Miles ahead of the first, quicklt replaced the health. I still use it for dripping while I'm at home, and for the times when my platinum 901 (the current king of the hill) is down for maintainance. I still have yet to pull the trigger on a single atomizer on any of them, and have only had minor battery problems. In my experience, a little rubbing alcohol and canned air goes a long way in keeping these things running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread