What/Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unyo

Oct 28, 2011
CT
Hey, Ive been looking into getting an e-cig. I have looked at lots of different types of models and stuff, and have decided that I want one that looks/feels like a real cig.

I have looked around and it looks like one called the "super mini" is the e-cig that most looks/feels like the real thing.

If there is any that is any closer to a real cig please let me know.

If you guys could help me, What is the best model to get, I have seen "super minis" but thay all have different numbers after them, and I dont know what those mean. Also what website should I order from, Im not sure, but there are most likely scam websites out there for e-cigs just like anything else. If someone could share a reputable site with reasonable/cheap prices I would appreciate that alot.

Thanks.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Welcome! Personal experience here, I started with super minis and they were a disappointment, the batts do not last so I would suggest a small step up in size of batt to standard size of 78 I believe is the number, it is not that much bigger but last longer on a charge. I have a slim ecig from Halo called G6 and I really like these, best slim ecig I have tried yet. Here is alink to check them out. Halo G6 Just one option, but I really like these. The batt is a KR808D-1. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread