What Wire To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to vaping and just starting to mess with rda's and such. So far I bought 33 Gauge so I can rebuild my mini rda I bought for my e-Go Twist.
But I'm trying to try my luck with sub ohm builds. So what would be the most common wire I should stock up on and possibly a website I can get a variety of wire for a good price.

Right now I have in mind is 22, 26, and 28 gauge kanthal A1 wire from kidneypuncher.com

I know this is vague but I'm just wondering what different people use etc etc :)

Last edited:

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Your EGO twist will not support sub-ohm vaping. I get my wire at Lightning Vapes, via Ebay. Lots of people go direct to the manufacturer, Tenneco.

I recommend you stay at or above 29awg and 1 OHM, preferably 1.5ohm to about 2.5ohm. AND get a mod with a real high-drain battery or a Regulated Mod thatis rated for sub ohm vaping.

Good source for coil building info, Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Your EGO twist will not support sub-ohm vaping. I get my wire at Lightning Vapes, via Ebay. Lots of people go direct to the manufacturer, Tenneco.

I recommend you stay at or above 29awg and 1 OHM, preferably 1.5ohm to about 2.5ohm. AND get a mod with a real high-drain battery or a Regulated Mod thatis rated for sub ohm vaping.

Good source for coil building info, Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

I was planning on running the EGO twist at around 1.5-1.7 ohms, And I'm going to attempt to build a dual 18650 box mod with dual VTC4's so I have a lot of headroom in case something doesn't go as planned

Read the Stickies! Search the Forum. This has been asked several times! Read, Read, Read. Knowledge is power!! After you have read and re-read then ask some clarifying questions, that way the answers will make sense cause you have the lingo and the Knowledge to go with it!!
Yeah I may have jumped the boat with the post but I basically wanted to know where people got a variety of wire for cheap! But thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread