What would you like to see change in the vaping world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I'd really love to see companies show some support for products already on the market, coil heads for old tanks or even completely new bases or tops for old tanks and RDA's

For instance a top filling tank for the subtank mini base (I know there's the toptank mini but I already have several subtank mini bases and would completely be willing to buy new authentic toppers for em).. Would I buy a toptank mini while owning a Subtank mini? Nuup..

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'd really love to see companies show some support for products already on the market, coil heads for old tanks or even completely new bases or tops for old tanks and RDA's

For instance a top filling tank for the subtank mini base (I know there's the toptank mini but I already have several subtank mini bases and would completely be willing to buy new authentic toppers for em).. Would I buy a toptank mini while owning a Subtank mini? Nuup..
I woukd like to see more spare parts.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
1. like to see the abolishment of overreaching FDA regs & state laws that have, are & will seriously hurt the vape industry.

2. what larry said, although since the beginning we have been warning that vaping (especially blowing clouds) in or right near indoor public places would have negative circumstances for us but, still many didn't listen or care :(

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'd like to see vape shops ban rewraps like efest and trustfire, and give a bit more education on battery safety.

Trustfire is not a rewrap! In fact Trustfire is about the best ICR battery. But, lithium cobalt batteries are a poor choice for vaping.
    You want IMR or INR batteries.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    I'd like to see more vapers as they vape in public being courteous and respectful of non-vapers. We're getting a bad name, folks, and not just because of the all the misinformation that's out there.

AND

non-vapers develop some degree of acceptance of vaping when they observe one vaping at a distance of at least 30' away......outdoors.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2015
    Trustfire is not a rewrap! In fact Trustfire is about the best ICR battery. But, lithium cobalt batteries are a poor choice for vaping.
    You want IMR or INR batteries.

Thanks! I never really looked in to them as a company I just assumed they were rewraps as most non big name batteries seem to be. My statement does stand though and I do wish vape shops would take batteries more seriously and only carry proper cells for our purposes.

Reactions: daviedog

Grimwald

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    Businesses like hotel chains, bars, and offices to allow (and even promote) vaping for patrons, tenants and employees (which will mean lawmakers will need to get onboard).

We started losing the battle when e-cigs were just lumped in with cigarettes. There was no longer a reason for many to quit smoking.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2016
    Tempe, Arizona, United States
    I'd like to see more vapers in public, politely, of course. For example, my sister refuses to use her device in public because she says it makes her look like "a hipster." Sigh. And, for the FDA stuff to go away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread