What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Oh, and heat shrink tubing in various sizes up to 1"

And a "wish list" item probably not up your alley nor high demand:
I'd love some sort of foam to use in carrying cases that is easy to cut! Problem with most stuff I've tried is if it's thick it's hard to cut straight/clean and if it's thin it requires multiple layers!

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Hmm, I think the only thing not mentioned is 510 cartos. I have a LED fetish, but you selection allready leaves me drooing LOL.

Unfortunately, you seem to be out of the 3XAAA & 3XAA enclosed boxes w/ switch. Just my luck I agreed to make a 5v mod for someone.

Any such thing as a "disposable" 901?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hmm, I think the only thing not mentioned is 510 cartos. I have a LED fetish, but you selection allready leaves me drooing LOL.

Unfortunately, you seem to be out of the 3XAAA & 3XAA enclosed boxes w/ switch. Just my luck I agreed to make a 5v mod for someone.

Any such thing as a "disposable" 901?

3xAA will be in this week. 3xAAA's the week after..

hoog

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
I would like to see DIY kits - choose from a few basic mods and get everything you need to build one, all pre-compiled in a kit with instructions. That's the simple way - if you want to make it fancy, you could build "customizer" menus where you get to pick all the various options for parts to build your own custom mod.

That makes it more convenient and less intimidating for new modders to get started. Then also add a few basic tools to the inventory, like a soldering iron, solder, multimeter, etc. - and that would make it a true one-stop "General Store" for modders - everything you would need all in one place! :thumb:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I would like to see DIY kits - choose from a few basic mods and get everything you need to build one, all pre-compiled in a kit with instructions. That's the simple way - if you want to make it fancy, you could build "customizer" menus where you get to pick all the various options for parts to build your own custom mod.

That makes it more convenient and less intimidating for new modders to get started. Then also add a few basic tools to the inventory, like a soldering iron, solder, multimeter, etc. - and that would make it a true one-stop "General Store" for modders - everything you would need all in one place! :thumb:

Love the options part for a build a box type of thing, the cart supports it, just have to figure it out.. :(

Soldering irons are here(not added yet), solder and multi meters are on the way..

hoog

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Great thread dreams. Love your Nico-drip too. But you really ought to show it off in the modder's section too.
I was googling polymer clay last week too. Seems to offer interesting possibilities. A woman at a craft show had made/covered kitchen utensil handles with it. Really nice looking. I'm going to pick up some at DickBlick to play with. Then probably just buy some canes off ebay in color combinations I like. I don't know how it would work out for you.. how much/many colors you would have to carry... But I'm pretty sure you have given it some thought so...
My wish list is...
That 510 cart mod with the little seal, the site (ZFM Carts & Plugs 510 901 and 801 - Home) said it is being made out of silicone based "Formerol". That stuff looks interesting but I bet it will be awhile before we see access to it. Someone from the UK sent it to him. Formerol :: Soft-Touch Formable Technology

Otherwise, I think everything I would want is already on the list.

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Hey Hoog, This isn't a "what to carry", but, is there anyway to make a "shopping list" page on your site. Like a "build a cart" page where... I already knew what I wanted to order and I could click on a page that just listed everything you have like it does in "your cart" and I could just fill in the quantity and check out. The descriptions would link back to the item if I needed to look at it, so I wouldn't miss any NEW stuff. A quick & dirty, I need this now... Think sushi bar. Just a sugestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread