Status
Not open for further replies.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Welcome, Drummerskey!

There isn't a whole lot I can tell you beyond MrOutlaw's videos. They're the best!

As for the X2, I have autos and manuals, and I actually prefer the manual in the X2 size battery. Both work fine, but I feel I have more control with the manual X2's. However, my 65mm and 78mm batteries are where I prefer auto, out of sheer convenience with the size.

SI is planning a change over to USA made liquids in the near future. They've been getting as much input as they can on the SI flavors folks currently like as well as the flavors people want to see added. They won't convert their current flavors until the flavor is spot on with the new manufacturer. In the meantime, there are lots of good liquid vendors. Most of my liquids are from SI, but I found one from ecblendflavors.com that I like, and I have an order enroute from Vapor Dudes that has 13 samples in it (helped having their first order % off coupon, available on their website - 40% off the very first order!!).

The new SI branded clearomizers are ok, an improvement in materials over the original everybody clearomizer. I like them, but dripping I find I have to be careful myself, or I get liquid down the center post hole. Ugh, I hate it when I do that. I use the clearomizers at home. I have some more in my cart for my next order, but I'm trying to hold off until the CE3's are back in stock - hopefully on this coming Monday. I also have to keep an eye open for some of the other things they are coming out with very soon, so I can be ready to hit the checkout button for those items, too. I really love the new CE3's, but I'm still getting the filling - or rather, refilling - of them down. If I vape them too low, I burn them out and that taste is definitely not a good one. If I refill too early, the vacuum isn't there and the CE will leak. I don't like wasting liquid, lol. I go through it fast enough as it is!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm actually using my syringe from the CE3 package to fill my regular and XL cartos, too. Seems a whole lot easier and a whole lot less messy doing it that way. Figuring 1ml for a regular and 1.5 ml for an XL carto, sometimes I vape them low enough for the full amount, other times, not so much. Putting the liquid back in the bottle is easy enough, lol.

Last edited:

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
That is an awesome idea on the syringes.......

It is driving the wife insane but I keep buying things to try them. I bought every juice that SI offers and I still vape the juices I dont like, I just dont enjoy it. At this point, there isnt much on the SI site that I havent bought other than the SI CE3's which will likely be next. The way I figure it, I spent $45 a week on analogs so it is disposable cash for now.

Thanks for all the help again, I am going to try the juices one site at a time until I find some that I like and I think that I am done buying prefilled cartos unless I am getting a flavor I have juice for. I am pretty sold on the quality of the SI cartos if I stay with them and the price isnt that big of a deal to me. $6 for cartos and $14 for juice is still less than the cost of Marlboros.

Another question......how do you go through 3-5ml a day. I manage about 1 carto a day and I thought I was doing too much. I have 24mg juices and a few 0mg that I got for the wife. Maybe once I have clearos or CE3's, I will have a better idea.................

finally, thanks for the video Mr. Outlaw. As it turns out, my refills were pretty well done and work fine. I wasted some juice but I will be fine.

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
Oh, and try Highbrow Vapor. Great juice flavors. Real homegrown taste and not all that chemical/oversweet blah we don't want. I have found many favorites there. The Blackberry Limoncello, Vanilla Decadence, and Cheesecake Torte are awesome all day vapes I've had the luck to find over there. Great presentation and customer service as well. Family company, you can tell..

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
For good juice at decent prices. I recommend Vapedudes. They have lots of flavors,
Let you add extra flavoring, adjust the pg/vg ratio.

There are two coupons that are really good too. The first is FBFREE,, which gives you a free 10ml bottle of juice, no purchase necessary. The other is VAPEDUDES and will get you 40% off. You can use both coupons on the same order. If you combine the coupons with the 5 bottle special they have, you can get six 10ml bottles for $18 with shipping,

One thing about the free coupon, the only accept 15 a day, so if it doesn't work, try the next day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ordered from Vapedudes today.......got 7 10ml sample bottles for under $20. Pretty sweet

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
TAnother question......how do you go through 3-5ml a day. I manage about 1 carto a day and I thought I was doing too much.

Well, this is an interesting question.

Normally, I carry half a dozen 78's and half a dozen 650 X2's with me in a case, just because I like flavor variety. I don't usually do over 3ml in a day, usually not even. However, once in a while I hit a flavor - or a mood - and I find myself marathon vaping. Now, it helps that I like low or no mg liquids. I can marathon vape (use that 78 or X2 as a pacifier) and not worry about too much nic, but boy oh boy can I go through the juice then!

Like, night before last. I got my Vape Dudes order (1st one) and found a couple of flavors I just did not want to put down! Yeah, I went through 3ml from the time I got home to the time I went to bed. Yummy Strawberry Lemonade and Caramel Apple were the culprits. Of the 13 flavors I got to try, 8 are winners, and 5 are steeping to see if they get better. Needless to say, I put in an order for full sized bottles of Strawberry Lemonade and Caramel Apple already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread