Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I want to find a good rda that would go well with a 150 watt seiglie box.. Any thoughts ? And is that a good box mod

As dionysuskss said, what are you looking for in the RDA and also how many watts do you want to vape at?

I've had my Siglei 150 for about 5 months now and it has been flawless. I think you're going to love it :)

BOBimus Rex

Aug 30, 2014
Virginia
Based on your choice of a high-watt box/RDA combo I'm guessing your looking for clouds. Which is fine, that's what I use, and it gets me great flavor too, depending on the Atty and setup of course. My favorite RDA that I OWN is a Kennedy (the 2 two airflow chuff tip variant.) And I'm in the market for either a twisted messes RDA or a Velocity. Just can't make up my mind. Hope this helps. Clouds bruh!

devin graham

Unresolved Status
Jul 30, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Turtlesonbeach

Jul 30, 2015
So basically I'm looking for big
Clouds out of an rda and also something that had a wider area for more cotton instead of having to drip a lot. I'll post a picture of my current rda which is a center post and 3 screws on outside outside screw to center post with a coil inbetween it can have 3 coils if I want but it heats too slow with 2 already. Was thinking about taking the one I have now to the seg. Also I have a tough time taking this rda off... I actually never have and I bought it from a buddy two months ago .. Do I take it off on the silver part or the white part under it on the mod?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I have a mutation x v1 and v2 along with a few others. I have a few more on order. None can handle 100 watts comfortably.

If you want to go big, go big. The 26650 sized, 28, 29.5 and 30 mm attys provide huge build deck and juice well. Now that you have the wattage to run them, I'd start looking in that direction. I don't have any 26650 sized rdas yet but I have several 26650 sized tanks and there is a huge difference (no pun intended). If you have the wattage to drive a big build, go big. ;)

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
+1 on the Dark Horse! It was my first and its still my main atty. I also enjoy the Mutilator and the GA Rampage! If you want clouds and space for wick, both are aplenty on the Mutilator, but I must warn you, the trick with wicks is to keep it simple. too much and it ruins your airflow, flavor and gets in the way of the coils doing their jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread