Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
WhatsAnActualLT_header.jpg

This week on our blog, What's an Actual Lava Tube? All of our VOLCANO Vapor Ohana (family or community) know that we have a Hawaii Volcano theme when it comes to naming our products. Not only is it where VOLCANO eCigs was established and is headquartered, but it also represents the strength and durability of our products. For example, our newest addition to the VOLCANO eCigs Ohana - the LAVATUBE v2.5. Named after an actual Lava Tube formed by vibrant lava flows.

We all know that an actual Lava Tube is somehow formed by lava. But how? Join us as we explain the reasoning for naming our LAVATUBE ecig mod series and some fun facts on actual Lava Tubes here in Hawaii.

Lava Tube vs LAVATUBE mod Series

Lava Tube

Lava tubes are natural channels created by flowing lava, which continues to move underneath the hardened surface of the lava flow. Lava will continue to flow through the lava tube during a volcanic eruption until the volcano has become inactive leaving cooled rock. What are left are the beautiful lava tubes that attract people from all over the world.

LAVATUBE eCig Mod

Although it may seem like we’re just going along with a theme when naming our products, there’s a little more behind it than you think.
The LAVATUBE v2.5 Mod isn’t just an e-cig device. It’s a handheld powerhouse giving you your custom vape resulting in some serious clouds of vapor! Like an actual Lava Tube, the LAVATUBE v2.5 has a strong and sturdy tubular shape that will always stand out from the crowd when activated. People from all over the world have heard of it and want a piece of the action.

How Hawai`i was Created

Before the beautiful lava tubes of Hawai`i were created, Hawai`i was born. Unlike any other piece of land Hawai`i is the most isolated chain of islands in the world. So how was Hawai`i created? Check out this video from the History Channel explaining how the islands of Hawai`i came to be.

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread