LAVA TUBE- Retailer List

Status
Not open for further replies.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Just bought a lavatube with a 510 adapter for a grand total of $57.51 with $6 bucks off coupon code, apollo1809 or whatever it was...the crazy thing is I ordered it at 6:07Pm and received an email that it had shipped at 7:01Pm....wholly cow that's some fast fulfillment. 30 day money back, 1 year warranty...but I didn't realize it only comes with one battery, but that's ok, I've gone a lil nuts and have bought 6 kits in the last 2 weeks not including my first purchase of the 900mah passthrough kit from Smoktec.com I got about 3 weeks ago, or the lavatube. Haven't had an analogue in almost 2 weeks!
5 kits direct from China, probably keep the ego-c and the ego-t LCD then sell the others to friends/family...
however, I have a feeling the lavatube is going to conquer them all. Now I just need to learn about which types of juices work best at different voltages!
Thanks for the heads-up on Apollo, I was working with a seller from China who wanted to charge me $100 for one not including the $21 shipping fee....yeah right buddy. Not to mention the MOQ is 500 sets for these badboys..that's some serious cash!:vapor:

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
Sounds like Greenhouse and Apolloecigs have the best deals. Apollo is only 59.95 for the whole kit with a case but only 1 atty. Greenhouse has 2 atty's but no case.I need to buy 2 of them so as anyone dealt with either company? Thanks

I bought a back up from Apollo and my friend bought her first ecig. (I gave her an Ego kit for Christmas.) Missed out on the code, but still an amazing deal. I'd looked all over for another supplier that offered a decent warranty. Thank you very much!

bugsbunny891

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Valdosta
Just bought the mini from Apollo but the mah rating is not listed for the 18350 battery. I will prob have to order more as the mah is most likely a 700mah ?can anyone confirm ?

Connected via Tapatalk

I talked to a representative via email and they told me the batts for the mini are 700mah.

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
Sorry to hear that buddy. But hey on the other hand Apollo is getting a helluva lot of traffic thanks to topics like this so maybe they be encouraged to get more in stock.

It's all good.. I did a 180 and just ordered a Provari anyways. I always seem to fall victim to the 'buy cheaper, OK stuff, then replace it with what I really wanted 6 months later anyway' thing.. I figured I'd just get it over with.

I agree, good for Apollo for sure.. from my brief discussion with their online chat person (Kim) they seemed very nice and professional, I'm sure they'll do well.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I talked to a representative via email and they told me the batts for the mini are 700mah.

ok i'll have a look at the panasonic batteries or the 18350 ultrafires, i think they are 1200mah, but they have a buttontop. I don't think the lava mini can use a button top battery, but i won't know until i get it in hand. I didnt receive my shipping notification yet from apollo. I hope they have it in stock.

700mah won't last me very long...but if i get 2 1200mah 18350's, i'll be fine. 1200 mah can last me all day
actually believe it or not, a 650 mah tornado battery lasts me all day, I consider myself a medium vapor...about 10 vapes every 20-30 minutes.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
apollo is out of the mini.. :(

brandon, i ordered the mini last night at like 11pm. It said it was availalbe, and when i added it to cart it allowed me to purchase it. If it was out, would it have told me that it wasnt available? or did i just pay apollo and now i have to wait several weeks to get it sent to me ?

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
yeah they are out of stock until the 15th. I realized that the mini will have too crappy of battery life for me...so I switched to a regular size. Rob helped me out in minutes, and now it's shipping today.

Glad you got it sorted out! They really should put an out of stock notice or not allow you to checkout until it's in stock. :(

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
i just hope the regular size is too big, and if it hasnt been said before, i suggest everyone check out grimmGreens video on the lavatube, and how it self regulates on LR atties, and dual coil tanks...even if you put the puppy up to 6v, it will only output about 3.5v on a DC. It will self regulate to protect, so it's best to use with HIGH Ohm hardware.

anyway, how is the size? is it too too big, like oddly big? or does it fit nice in the hand? i'm 6'2 with big hands.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
LT w/ DCA !! Nice

Connected via Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328466437.725255.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328466437.725255.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 95
Status