What's everyone's favirote setting on their buzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hello good folks. I have only been vaping for a few months, so I am still trying to find the "Holy Grail" of it. I have a good friend on the forums that she can't say enough good stuff about the Buzz. So, I decided to commission a piece of work from our friend BuzzKill. My only complaint so far, and I know it's not his fault, is there is no more OD green. OD green is actually my favorite color. But, if he cant get it, he can't get it. Black is my next fav. Anywho, I was wondering what everyone's "sweetspot" is on juice so that I can get a good idea of where I should be when my goodies arrive. I like a TH, but not a painful TH, but I do like some good vapor.. I guess one thing I wont miss about my Riva battery is it shutting off after a few seconds of pulling. That stuff drives me nuts! So lets here your favorite setting! :D
:vapor:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Welcome RedNeck...I'm just a bit South of RaleighWood myself....Really looking forward too the warmer temps heading our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending on whether you prefer cartos or atties and the intensity of the hit will determine your voltage setting...The perfect vape is now attainable though...Cruise the atty carto thread...We have preferences too atties and cartos that have worked well for us...With variable voltage and a good atty/carto long life and excellent vapes are now the norm....We'll be around so post any questions you may have...One thing is sure....it will be a whole new experience you're sure too enjoy......

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Yea I know what you mean, you want a slight TH but not alot right?, you also down want a 'hot' vapor feeling, well you will have to check your attys, or cartos with a volt meter. I run Bogo 510 cartos which run at 2.8-3.0ohms, and I set my buzz at 4.76v, now here's a note about this setup, many times before (like three times) I have lowered my buzz down and lost track of where the voltage was at, so I would just turn and turn till it was right where I liked it, and everytime I checked the voltage it would always be at 4.76v not 4.75 but 4.76v so that's my sweet spot,

Now a good note is I vape the same juice. And use the same cartos brand wise, so I rarely move it, heck I haven't moved it in months, I got my buzz back in July. Still works like new.... But needs a face lift... Iv dropped, kicked, dropped from getting out of my semi truck (long fall down), and still works great besides all the small scratches, iv had other mods *cough Joker* which broke the first time I dropped it. I love the buzz it's a life saver. Ohh and I have always ordered everything in black but with the buzz I tried/went for silver.... Looks sooo good, silver on brass end caps with a black carto= awesomeness .

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I found Sams already Salem!! Glad to have her here too :)

I knew that you would scout her out and welcome her.:) I am so excited for Red and samsmom! I can't wait to hear all about it when they get their Buzz. I remember how excited I was when I got mine. You talk about some serious mailman stalking! lol

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
My favorite setting used to be laying on it's side but now with the Map Tank on the end of it I stand it up. "Standing Tall".

Sams and Red I'm glad for both of you and even happier you joined us here.. This is the best forum on ECF. We want to see
others-064.gif
when you get them.
imagesbo-1.jpg
I'm glad your here too.......where would I be with out you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread