what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btlarue

Apr 9, 2013
Arizona
New to vaping. Started off with a smokeless vapor ecig as a presant to myself for my bday, ehh. Then I got a knock off lavatube, deffinately not genuine, battery dies, and the vv's seem to give burnt taste no matter what. Then I picked up a ego-t manual, and I love it. But I want a better mod. I love the vapor from the genesis's vapor, but I can't find a decent one I think for my loooow budget. Also I would like another mod. Ive literally tried every flavor from tvr, and I want something new. The grape that indoorsmoker uses seems tasty. Also coffee flavor like french vanilla is extremely good. Any and all suggestions would be greatful. New to the forums so let's see how this goes!

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
I ended up purchasing a lavatube v2 after much thought, but I've actually heard good things about some of the other lavatube styed mods. The vamo, for example, is pretty highly praised and is a priced well. You may want to just do a bit more research. Look up reviews on mods before you make a purchase.

As for flavors, I don't have much experience with flavors I absolutely adore. The best one I've tried so far is a "horchata" flavor from TVR. It's the milkiest flavor I've had so far, so I'm in a search for more milky flavors similar to it, but with no luck.

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Here's what I wish I did. Your mileage may vary.

Ideally, I would have found a weekly/monthly budget. At $55 a week for cigs, I think a month is reasonable, and then I should see see savings. So that gives me roughly $220 to play with.

Then I'd aim for saving 25%, or $44 a month. That leaves me a budget of $174 a month.

Were I smart, I'd invest in the basic ego battery and a twist, plus a few tanks of various styles, and then some juices.

Then I'd save whatever was left in my budget. I'd eventually get a provari and something else (love the volcano tube my friend has, enjoyed the genesis too), plus a few accessories.

Spending time and money now in tanks and cartons and juices that are largely interchangeable in the future is wise. Buying a $45 battery to upgrade from the $25 one, just want the $100....is a waste of the $45 battery.

Tl;Dr: get the tank and cartos now while saving for a nicer PV. I've spent $500 in roughly two weeks. I could have a killer system if I were smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread