Whats that yummy e-liquid flavour in the EVO cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eGeek

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
UK
Yeah, I agree, love the taste of the carts too. I know John from Intellicig has said it is a special blend of their own so I doubt the secret will be revealed. I also top up the carts when they start to dry out but it's never the same. One thing I do remember though is I'm sure John said a while back that they plan to sell the liquid separately at some point. When though is a whole other question. Looking at their website they appear busy enough with the products they currently are trying to sell. No point in asking either as they rightly seem to keep things well guarded when it comes to new releases. I don't think John will go through the harassment he no doubt had when he tipped his hand that a black Evo was coming - then we all had to wait what seemed like an eternity.
What I have found does work to prolong the flavour is topping the cart up before it's dry, as the original flavour is quite strong if the liquid you use isn't strong this seems to work quite well.

Madisavapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
UK
What I have found does work to prolong the flavour is topping the cart up before it's dry, as the original flavour is quite strong if the liquid you use isn't strong this seems to work quite well.

Yes! this is what I do too! The flavour is strong isn't it? Even if I top up with my fav strawberry flavour the Evo juice is still there!

Sometimes I think its chocolate...

Madisavapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
UK
....this whole vaping thing is costing me far more than tobacco smoking was costing me at the moment......

Hehehee its happening to me too!

I've been trying and testing everything there is in the market, plus all recommendations posted on this forum!
And I just bought a Screwdriver from TROG which is costing over a hundred quid!

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
It just tasted like the generic crap 'regular' flavour you get bundled with most e-cigs to me.

Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone knows the flavour in the EVO cartridges? Or any taste closest to that?

I'm hooked on that taste, but the cartridges will turn out more expensive compared to buying liquid...

Thanks!

Madisavapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
UK
i ordered the new black evo on 1-25-09 and still have not gotten a shipment or a tracking number. getting impatient. now the site says 2 weeks for new carts. how long for the black carts.sure hope i get an extra bonus for the long wait.

Did you order from intellicig? If so, yes they are faced with huge demand against limited stock at the mo. Everyone has been affected including mie.
I ordered the brown carts on the 1st of Feb but received black ones instead yesterday. I'm happy to receive anyway rather than not at all.
But they should have the Black EVOs since its a new product. The best is to send an e-mail to info ad intellicig.com and cc john ad intellicig dot com..

They may take time to reply, but they will...

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Anyone who hasn't received an email reply from Intellicig
"Hi, if you have sent an email within the last week please accept my apologies if it hasn't been answered. An IT problem has downloaded all last week's emails again so I am having to go through them all as there are no replies showing. The problem has been resolved but it will take me all weekend to get through the replies.
Best wishes.
John."

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
To me, e-cigs.co.uk's own tobacco flavour is pretty close to the "regular" flavour cartridges supplied with most starter kits (at least in 0mg variety). The Intellicig tobacco cartridges I've got taste like this also.

Can't agree more, strangely my 18mg tobacco juice from him came in gnome bottle, I usually go for 24mg so maybe all 18mg juice is in gnome botles or just that flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread