Whats the best Juice combo you have come up with? and your Fave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
An early favorite of mine was simple 60/40 mix of Coffee & Vanilla. Vaped that one for a very long time.

I also really enjoyed 45% Tobacco / 45% Cherry / 10% Menthol. I was never a menthol smoker, but that touch of menthol somehow gave my vape a needed kick. Stillusing this one today.

Again,another tasty sounding Vape. Taking notes! Keep em comin!

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
peanut butter carmel menthol

sounds weird but i like it BTW

can anyone tell me a good way to make menthol pg flavoring from crystals im having trouble fining a good amount to mix
crystals are hard to work with so i wanted to make liquid menthol to add like a flavor

not much of a menthol pers though I will give it a shot and get back to you on it.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Orange creamsicle is REALLY good but my latest fave is 70% Raspberry with 30% Vanilla Custard (all Capella's). My fiance likes the Vanilla Custard with Cherry but the cherry is a lot stronger than raspberry so you have to go about 30-40% cherry to 60-80% vanilla custard.

I am already getting excited over the raspberry vanilla custard! That has made its way to the top of the list! Will def keep ya posted! THANKS!

keep on keepin on!:D

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
i wasn't either but with vaping its been totally different for me i NEVER smoked menthols

but the peanut butter caramel is really good by itself too

I would imagine that PB and caramel is very good. I will give it a shot with the menthol and if i dont like it I will cut it out of the recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread