What's the best looking beauty ring for Provari with AGA T2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Don't know if it's the cheapest one, but I am awaiting vapemail on this one after many recommendations from other ECF members:
ProVari Pro-Ring | Loki Lab

I've seen some cheaper ones out there but not by much. IBT is scheduled to have some out this month for ~12.50. From all the photos in the Provorn thread I went with a pair of Loki's too. Not sure when they'll show up.

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA
NO! don't do it! if you look on the sight it says specifically not designed for AGA-Ts or AGIs.

I'm in the same boat as you Dana, the problem is the AGA-Ts don't screw down flush on the ring to hold it in place.

Of course I'm sure like most things in vaping a work around or slight modification could fix it.

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Provari Beauty Rings : Our Choices

VapeRev's Kayfun Cone is the cheapest @ $8. Get's in-stock usually fortnightly. However, it's also 'coned' thus might not be for everyone. Also available thru Cloud9 and Svoe Mesto directly ~ but could take a while to land at your doors.

BompVapor's Black Delrin Ring is the next cheap Pro-Ring @ $10. However, typically N/A always. You have a 'notify me' option there ~ but I'm waiting for their response since 2-3 weeks now. Their SS ring is for $20 though. And again - N/A.

Tatroe's SS and Brass Pro-Rings are $14.99 each. However, they come only in one finish (brushed). They're usually available, except the brass one.

The next lowest is the GR-Modders' Pro-Rings @ $16.77 a piece. They have it in three variants, as well as in brushed and polished finish. Brass ones >HERE<

Our ECF supplier Loki Lab's Pro-Rings come in three versions ~ SS as well as Black and White Delrin. Though priced a bit steep @ $20 each they are typically in-stock always. And the SS rings again come in three variants ~ Machined, Brushed and Polished. There's one thus for everyone here

TrevVapor's Cingulum (Compleo/Prorogatio) series is in the Hi-End line. Pretty nice as Pro-Blings if you have the dough and desire that is. 38, 45 & 83 EUR if you know what I mean.

For a wholesome unit Atmistique's Hippo V2s are awesome. At 27 EUR each they are the best bang for our buck! Comes with AFC... available in SS and/or Brass. And fit's everything flush. Brass version >HERE<

Last but not the least, if you chose to use one of the finest tanks for your Divers / Killers / Sophias, The GP-SnP Tank - it comes in a 23mm version for our Provaris and any 23mm Mod per se... and has it's own [optional] SnP Pro-Ring for 18.30 which gets air-flow as well as looks nice.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
NO! don't do it! if you look on the sight it says specifically not designed for AGA-Ts or AGIs.

I'm in the same boat as you Dana, the problem is the AGA-Ts don't screw down flush on the ring to hold it in place.

Of course I'm sure like most things in vaping a work around or slight modification could fix it.

Maybe I got oddball Loki rings (polished SS & black Delrin), but both my AGA-T2 and AGA-TD screw down flush, hold the ring in place tight and make contact with the pos/center pin.
shrug.GIF

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I want the cheapest one you know of that will look good. I don't think vape rev is ever going to get the kayfun PV cones back in stock so I am on the hunt. I need to get 3 of them.

I think Pink mule and Cloud 9 both have them. The advantage of the Kayfun is it's a perfect fit for a flush mounted 22 mm topper like the Kayfun. However, many toppers including carto tanks use 23 mm toppers, and many less than 22 mm, so just make sure you're matching up the topper with the right beauty ring. I have most of the beauty rings on the market and pretty much love them all., Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread