What's your age & what are you vaping right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Flavors...We all know how critical they are to our vaping and avoiding cigarettes.

So I am curious...

Just 2 things...
How old are you and what flavor are you vaping right now ?

I am 62 and vaping a watermelon and cherry mix

I'm 50 and I'm vaping:

1.) pears poached in cinnamon sauce
2) BlackBerry Jam
3) Cinnamon Roll
4) SadBoy Shamrock Cookie

(I have four mods locked and loaded.. lol)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Don't you older folks know that only teenagers like flavors? :p Once you become legal you're supposed to lose your taste buds. :facepalm:

I know right?

This no flavors thing is tantamount to saying all alcoholic beverages need to taste like wild turkey and if it doesn't taste like wild turkey it's illegal..

No more Strawberry Daiquiri (or other assorted foo foo drinks) for you! (because you know, that causes kids to become alcoholics..)

hahaha.. every single American would call that silly..

Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Double nickel vaping tobacco with my morning coffee. Black Note Prelude to be specific. I tried for over a year to find a flavor that took away the urge to smoke with coffee. A few got close but no cigars. I drink strong coffee with a tiny bit of stevia so it has a very potent after taste.

All this talk about no more flavors got me to pull out a bottle in my fridge and give it a try again. So far so good.

Later I'll vape my usual. But if it really comes down to it I'm ok with tobacco flavor if it's a nice NET like the Prelude is.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Turning 62 in a month, and this moment Blueberry Slush in one mod and Canoli in the other for my morning trade off. not sure what this afternoon and evening hold. With 9 in constant rotation I have a pretty good choice when the mood strikes.

Oh, and not a single tobacco or even Ry4 type of juice in the lot.

JD4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Maryland
I'm 68 and I've DIYed for 8 years using menthol with most any berry flavors.

We really need some sort of way to quantify 50+ vapers by country. Real numbers.
Years ago I tried to make the point to my local council members that they were elected by less people than there were smokers in the county, but until we have real numbers it doesn't scare them a bit so it's pointless.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I know right?

This no flavors thing is tantamount to saying all alcoholic beverages need to taste like wild turkey and if it doesn't taste like wild turkey it's illegal..

No more Strawberry Daiquiri (or other assorted foo foo drinks) for you! (because you know, that causes kids to become alcoholics..)

hahaha.. every single American would call that silly..
Alcopops (things like raspberry vodka) are taxed higher here. So is box wine. I don't know what the cut off point with wine is, to avoid double tax though

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
50 and vaping my homemade “churro”. It is all I have really vaped for almost 4 years. I have dozens of flavours, but keep coming back to this one.

My wife is 49 and will only vape my DIY grape candy.

I haven’t made grape candy in years. Would you mind sharing your recipe?

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I'm almost 62 and what I have in the tank on the mod I'm holding this minute is a lightly fruited custard that I make. All my flavors are fruits, desserts, or candy flavors and I make all my own. I can't stand tobacco flavor, to the point I can't be in the room if my husband is vaping one of his tobacco juices. (He makes his own, I can't open the bottle.) Makes me gag, which is so weird because I grew up with smokers and actively smoked my own damn self for over 42 years.

To think that adults don't like "flavors" is absurd. I would like to ask some of these ANTZ if they only eat unflavored oatmeal mush every day, every meal. Because that's apparently what "adults" should be eating, since we shouldn't like flavors. Oh, and our furniture and walls and cars and clothes should all be beige. So silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread