What's your age & what are you vaping right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
68 and vaping DIY unflavored 50/50.

It's amazing how many people here are 50 and over. We certainly aren't like our grandparents. Last night I jammed with some friends for a couple of hours. The drummer is trying to start another band and he's one of those who has a natural starter personality. I've played in bands with him over the decades and he's good at booking gigs and finding members.

it's a different world than our parents grew up in!

Last edited:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

It's amazing how many people here are 50 and over. We certainly aren't like our grandparents. Last night I jammed with some friends for a couple of hours. The drummer is trying to start another band and he's one of those who is a natural starter personality. I've played in bands with him over the decades and he's good at booking gigs and finding members.

One of my uni lecturers said (but never referenced or qualified) "Your grandfather has less in common with you than he did with Neanderthal man"

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
I'm almost 62 and what I have in the tank on the mod I'm holding this minute is a lightly fruited custard that I make. All my flavors are fruits, desserts, or candy flavors and I make all my own. I can't stand tobacco flavor, to the point I can't be in the room if my husband is vaping one of his tobacco juices. (He makes his own, I can't open the bottle.) Makes me gag, which is so weird because I grew up with smokers and actively smoked my own damn self for over 42 years.

To think that adults don't like "flavors" is absurd. I would like to ask some of these ANTZ if they only eat unflavored oatmeal mush every day, every meal. Because that's apparently what "adults" should be eating, since we shouldn't like flavors. Oh, and our furniture and walls and cars and clothes should all be beige. So silly...
Talk to them about removing all alcoholic mixers and leaving them only shots of Everclear. That seems to get their attention. :evil:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
52 and sour blue raspberry DIY.

I don't know anyone who vapes tobacco flavor after that first bottle the vape shop sells everybody.

Except for the .00000001% who build and DIY a flavor ban is a vape ban. I gotta give Cumo and his ilk credit for staying on point til they found a way to get people back to smoking.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

It's amazing how many people here are 50 and over. We certainly aren't like our grandparents. Last night I jammed with some friends for a couple of hours. The drummer is trying to start another band and he's one of those who is a natural starter personality. I've played in bands with him over the decades and he's good at booking gigs and finding members.

I don't know that we are so different, I mean, one of my grandfather's was in a band.. it was just grandpa music, which is what kids today think of our music.. lol..

I just think we forget that perception changes as we grow older.. looking at my grandparents through my eyes today I'm sure they weren't that much different from me.

My husband and I just saw an advertisement for "Temptation Island" and we both think that was just weird.. something my husband said he never imagined he would say about a TV show.. now he thinks he's turning into his dad.. lol

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I haven’t made grape candy in years. Would you mind sharing your recipe?
Of course. Very complicated though! ;)

12-18% TFA Grape Candy (we find 15% works best)
2-3% Lorann Cotton Candy (we use 2% generally)

That’s it. All my wife has vaped in over 4 years. I make it by the litre for her.

I make it for a few friends as well. Tastes great and simple to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread