• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

whats your all day MG? 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg or 24mg??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Started with 12 & some 18 - a couple of months later, settled for 8mg - 12 was causing light headaches at the end of the day. With 8mg, I've never noticed the headaches. For the record, I had always smoked extra light & light cigarettes. Not a big fan of the throat hit but if you've ever vaped no nic ejuice, you'll appreciate the throat hit.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I am proud to say this is day 3 for me with zero nic... many of you remember I vaped 36mg. I have cut my nic down and made the big jump from 12mg to zero monday.

the withdrawals were very mild this time around. I felt a bit sleepy at work and took me 2 days to realize why I was sleepy hehe. I made me some licorice no nic, 50/50 vg/pg and it is nice...

I never thought I would ever beat that demon tbh. the licorice provides enough th for me. in fact the last juice I had was killing me with throat hit haha

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
I am proud to say this is day 3 for me with zero nic... many of you remember I vaped 36mg. I have cut my nic down and made the big jump from 12mg to zero monday.

the withdrawals were very mild this time around. I felt a bit sleepy at work and took me 2 days to realize why I was sleepy hehe. I made me some licorice no nic, 50/50 vg/pg and it is nice...

I never thought I would ever beat that demon tbh. the licorice provides enough th for me. in fact the last juice I had was killing me with throat hit haha
congrats on reaching 0 nic. Which licorice do you use?

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
lorannes licorice is my fav so far. I made up a couple more tonight... lorannes blackberry is a winner. I made up a batch of capella chocolate fudge brownie... if anyone is looking for an exact replica of halo belgian coco then mix a batch of this up... I myself find it overwhelmingly strong. at 10% it has tainted an atty for life. I have it at 5% now and still find it way too strong. I put one drop of chocolate and 5 or 6 blackberry in an atty with drip shield and chocolate is strong

I grabbed a ton of flavours to play with this time around, (milk chocolate, and double choc PA, double choc capella, english toffee, pineapple, coconut and cran rasberry left to mix in loranns). licorice, capella chco fudge brownie and blackberry already tried.

getting to like the fruity stuff now. this pineapple smells like unsweetened pineapple...; going to have to give some chocolate away. it doesnt take much in a mix to add choco haha

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I've been holding steady at 18mg since around April 2011...?...or something like that :p I actually started quite low at 12mg but didn't find it satisfying enough. Then I found my happy place. I never started vaping to quit nicotine at some point, I started vaping to save money on getting my nic fix and so far I've succeeded quite well :D. I have no plans on cutting down either

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
Yikes!! Not sure why I am so hard-core?? 36mg, and funnily enough I smoked the world's lightest cigarettes 1mg's for many years. Anything stronger made me gag. So I have to agree with Noiz; my nic addiction seems to be getting worse? hehe.. Anyway, I vape at low voltage and light draws.
acace0.jpg

I'm with you I started with 18mg and quickly went to 36mg on an e cig. Now with my eGo I'm still at 36mg. With DIY I even tried to go a little higher but that was too much. I also like NJOY Kings at 4.5%, a couple of vapes on that is great!

Mozz

Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I started at 24 but dropped to 18 within a week after draw technique and equipment improvements. After a couple months at 18 I started getting nic-sick (nausea) and dropped to 12. I've been vaping 10mg from vaporstation for a month and just tried some 12 again and it's too harsh now. For me this appears to be a one way ticket down where any temporary adjustment to the downside results in the higher level becoming too harsh.

I ordered some 6 a few months ago when I first dropped to 12 just to try but I felt no lung hit at all and it was frustrating puffing like crazy wanting more, more, more. Retrying 6 now (after being on 10) does provide some kick and is ~almost~ satisfying but not quite. I think I would probably be ok at 8 now.

Seems like a slow and unintentional lowering process is happening by itself. For me, feeling some hit in the lungs is important and if the drop is gentle enough, my chest seems to reset and start 'feeling' the lower nic level. A drop too far from what the lungs are used to and the lower levels just feel like air. I don't think I could ever go to zero but maybe down at 6 or lower my nic levels will be low enough I can try to make a break from vapor altogether -- stopping vaping isn't really a "goal" to me and would happen by accident (much like I started in the first place) and of it's own accord.

**EditToAdd - good tip to folks that may consider trying a lower level: don't hoard large quantities of juice! As I stepped down, I stranded tons of juice at the higher level that had become too strong. My vaping friends/family have made out like bandits with jugs of my free, ill-planned hoarding supply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread