What's your best mini / stealth solution for 2015? (using Aspire K1 maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikecoffee

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
BC
I like having a mini / stealthy option for vaping. In 2013, I was using the little ego 350mah batteries with a Kanger (take your pick) "mini" option, and I'd leave the drip tip at home for a truly tiny package, not much bigger (in length, at least) than an analog, but I've long since moved past the Kangers (too leaky) to Aspires - the Nautilus mini (not really lol) and now just freshly arrived, the Aspire K1s (which have most of the vaping ability of the Nautilus in a smaller package).

Problem is, my 350mah tiny ego style batteries just don't put out enough power for the K1s. Either that or they're too old now.

The Aspire K1 is fantastic; but what would complete the picture using this glassomizer?

- M

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I thought my iStick was the Coolest Small APV I have ever seen.

But then I saw this...

url

Ilikecoffee

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
BC
Stealth is for Hunting, not Vaping. When I want small I go with the 18350 bat instead of the 18650+Kick and a little dripper, instead of the Kayfun or PT3.

Acknowledge your comment, though it's not what I was asking or looking for. I want something very small, very portable, and very inconspicuous for the few occasions that require it in my lifestyle. Anything I have that takes a 18350 is huge (Zmax Mini, Vamo). Looking for something not much bigger than an analog, if possible. It looks like there's not many options out there, other than going for a Clouper Mini, or the new iStick Mini, which no one would confuse with an analog.

It's not my daily vaping device - I wanted something I could easily slip into my shirt pocket without a big bulge showing.

- M

shade7

Oct 17, 2014
Chicago
Used to have one of those little egos. Handy, but stopped being useful after I switched to microcoils in my protanks. My small setup now is those on an istick at 15w, or occasionally on a vv3 at 11w.

Egrip with the RBA head is pretty tempting, but looks tricky to build on. That microstick above looks pretty cool as well.

If it has to be analog sized, the Cignot SD wasn't bad. Liked that it had a miniature tank. 1st one was pretty good, but I lost it & the 2nd leaked. Might have been a dud though. Otherwise maybe the eroll? Tried one once, seemed pretty good for the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread