lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have accumulated several lately....
My favs include: The Atomic, Trident 2 and plume veil clone...
My second favs include: Cyclone top feed, Crown
and... jury's out on this magma... I think I need to rebuild it a few more times to get it just right - it's running a bit hot and harsh with just one coil...

all in all, if I could only have one... my Atomics are my favs.

RBA... I like the kayfun Lite... though I think it is a bit trickier to build than many rdas.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have a SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite Plus 2 which I really like. I had a period of leaking through the air hole, but an 0-ring replacement in the top cap where the chimney post goes took care of that. Very satisfying flavor, decent vapor. No longer leaks. 1.4 ohm microcoil setup. Rayon wick.

For RDA, I have an IGO-W and Patriot. Both with drilled out holes. Patriot is a better vape, but not sure why. 0.6 ohm dual microcoil setup on both. Rayon wick.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
For the past year, the only tank atties I have used are my Kayfun Lites and my Ithakas. Attempting to get an GG upgrade kit for one of the Ithakas, which will allow me to set it up without the need for non resistance wire.

My favorite RDAs are the Magma, Veritas, and the Omega. The Magma and Veritas are both excellent with regard to flavor. The Omega from Loki Labs is a fog machine.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
frak, where to start, crap, love all my gear, but current goto mods are, the Copper Mutant & El Gigante, both 26650 mech clones, sporting "not a clone" Big Buddha's. Also love the Stingray Copper Black with either the Erlkonigin, Flash-e-vapor V2, Russian, or whatever on top. Those are the 3 I am currently taking to work. One I am sure will be rotated with the Genuine Torched El Sigilo Zodiac Mod (Dragon), once in possession. :D Do have a tank dripper coming that is sure be a fave too, but not yet. :lol:

7CUCzt9.jpg
Nzg3Onr.jpg

Sometimes the fave is changes with the flavor:D or something like that.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

drotleff

Aug 25, 2014
indiana
Im quite enjoying my Tobh on my SID.

For a RTA my russian is quite underwhelming.

I built the same 1.3 on both my Tobh and my Russian, the Tobh rocked my socks and had great performance both flavor and cloud. But the Russian with the exact setup, pushing the exact amount of volts/watts hits about the same as a basic aero tank. Pretty ...... too since I paid $20 more for the russian :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread