Whats the best looking atty..etc. for sigelei #8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

even_keel

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Ty, i appreciate your input. I guess i should have looked at the dimensions a little closer before i bought it, oh well sand paper here we come..lol

wait, what? Why would you be breaking out sandpaper? it is only a 1mm difference... not too big of a deal. if you want seamless, get a hybrid.

I was kidding about the sand paper..lol But on a side note...I received my Sigelei #8 3 days ago. It was ok out of the box but it was just hitting weak. So I follow this blog from Radar2146
here
and i started with .9 volt drop with a 2 ohm coil on an rda. Not good, i modded per instructions and got a .4 volt drop much better. Then i was thinking about the spring inside the switch, its small and weak. I replaced the spring with two heavier duty springs and lubed the inside with heat sink compound from a cpu...and wallah we have a .113 voltage drop with a 4 volt battery and a 1.22 ohm coil. My watt calc says im now vapeing at 13.3 watts and 3.3 amps thats nuts. I just wanted to share my experience and hopefully someone else can benefit, Im Loving My Sigelei #8 now.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread