What's Your Fancy Special Occasion or End Of Night Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
BN virginia is, yeah? Idk, Burley is a very run of the mill WTA juice, almost like a base juice. I picked up no subtleties of nuttiness. Certainly not like a BWB 555 lol. I guess when they say "nutty" they do not mean that they added a nut flavoring. It's almost like a generic. Reminds me a lot of dekang virginia and BWB backo. But then again I haven't really given it a vape beyond a couple pulls.

Now that I've tried Virginia, it's like biting off the end of a Marlboro.

Reactions: smacuser

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hi @DaveOno
I was just wondering what happened to the old Halo posters.
Have they, other than you and I, disappeared?
Those were fun days.

Small world. This was not a topic I would have replied to until you mentioned Halo. I well remember Halo and long ago posted on it's forum because the very first vape gear I bought in early 2013 was from Halo (G6's & their 2ml tanks). And while waiting for my first order of DIY supplies placed at the same time to come I bought some of their Tribeca and other liquids eventually. IIRC I tried their Long Horn, Tiki, Java, Moca, Malibu, Belgian and VooDoo. I was even going to order a custom carrying case from a 3rd party here on ECF called a Vape Boxz for the G6's. But the Halo gear didn't get it done for me for very long. So other than using the Tribeca a couple of more times in the 18XXX batt mech mods/RDA's I had moved on to, I didn't buy from them again. I had only wanted to vape my own DIY's from the start... and never had enough interest to make any DIY NETS myself. Maybe because I had already stopped smoking tobacco before I even heard of vaping. So except for a couple of rare occasions later trying a few other DIY tobacco's from friends I didn't use them.

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread