Whats your favorite aga t2 setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loringfamily

Aug 21, 2013
Canada
Hi all

I received my aga t2 on Tuesday first try I got it working great it has been good since but one thing. I tell you what I'm using now, vamo v3, 2x 18350. I am using rip trippers micro coil with mesh and cotton method, 28 gauge kanthal 11 wraps 1.6 ohms on 400 mesh. Now back to the one thing that I'm not liking, I am not a fan of the cotton clogging and having to change it everyday.

Now to the question, what's you favorite setup? What type and gauge wire, ribbon or round? How many wrap? What type of wick?
I really like the micro coils production so if any thing similar or better out there right now?

Thanks everyone

Rmcgloth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Sandy,or
I tried everything from mesh to 7/7 wire rope, wrapped in cotton, mesh, eko, etc. for the last month they have been 1.2 ohm micros in 30 gauge, both vertical and horizontal dual wick. The feed is a little tricky, as it is dependent on the rolling of the wick. On the plus side, no hot spots or shorts possible, and an easy change of wick. No juice darkening, and with a dry burn at the change, I don't rebuild the coil unless I want to. This is on a vamo, hence the 1.2 ohm setup. My second favorite was the .8 ribbon wrapped on mesh on a wire rope. Hot, violent vape! Big th. Very little maintenance.

Rmcgloth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Sandy,or
image.jpg image.jpg samples, one with twisted r41.

loringfamily

Aug 21, 2013
Canada
Hi and thanks for your reply, I should have mentioned I'm a complete noob when it comes to rba. How is a dual wick done? Is two mesh wicks or two different? Do you use only one coil on both wick? Do you use desperate hole for each wick? Do you know of any vids tutorials.

I haven't heard of or seen the cable yet.

Sorry for noob questions. And thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread