Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Forgot to mention Purilum New York cheesecake is pretty mild, tasty but more of a cream for me. It is a bit dry imo and again little to no crust notes. @FranC can help you more with crusted cheesecakes.
    If I’m going with a real cheesecake flavor I always add Graham and cheese. None of the NY cheesecake flavors have enough Graham.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thank you everyone. My past experience using cheesecake with or without graham (TFA I'm pretty sure) was the recipe turning out like sour cream. Yuck. :(
    You might want to try WF strawberry cheesecake, cheese notes are soft and crust is light.

• Love
    Reactions: christylh8

christylh8

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2018
    Huntsville, AL
    FW cheesecake 3
    SSA sweet yogurt 0.6
    Both are crustless. These two paired are my favorite, nicely balanced. If any cheesecake is too cheesy any sweet or Bavarian cream will soften the cheese notes for you.
    Letitia, I can't find FW Cheesecake 3 anywhere. Just 2. Where do you get yours?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Letitia, I can't find FW Cheesecake 3 anywhere. Just 2. Where do you get yours?
    Apologies
    What I should have said pair
    fw cheesecake 3%
    ssa sweet yogurt 0.6-1%
    I get most of my flavors from BCF, Bull City Flavors. WF Bavarian Cream is a nice compliment for this pairing if you are after a soft lightly sweet cheesecake. If you want a tarter brighter cheesecake sub tfa Greek yogurt 3% for the ssa yogurt. The Greek isn't cheesy enough for me so I would add wf mascarpone 0.70%. I've read cap creamy yogurt paired with fw cheesecake is very good.

• Love
    Reactions: christylh8

christylh8

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2018
    Huntsville, AL
    Apologies
    What I should have said pair
    fw cheesecake 3%
    ssa sweet yogurt 0.6-1%
    I get most of my flavors from BCF, Bull City Flavors. WF Bavarian Cream is a nice compliment for this pairing if you are after a soft lightly sweet cheesecake. If you want a tarter brighter cheesecake sub tfa Greek yogurt 3% for the ssa yogurt. The Greek isn't cheesy enough for me so I would add wf mascarpone 0.70%. I've read cap creamy yogurt paired with fw cheesecake is very good.
    Oh thank you! I was so used to seeing cheesecakes in v1 and v2 I thought I was missing out on a v3. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread