Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yeah,i noticed yesterday that the prices came down quite a bit,i dont know if that's a good thing or not,because it just makes it easier to spend more haha.But yeah,definitely getting the 120ml creme brulee next week,and probably pick up a 120ml of the lemon meringue pie the following week.So far i haven't been able to put these ones down long enough to try the others,but i'll be out soon,so then i'll move onto the rest.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Yeah,i noticed yesterday that the prices came down quite a bit,i dont know if that's a good thing or not,because it just makes it easier to spend more haha.But yeah,definitely getting the 120ml creme brulee next week,and probably pick up a 120ml of the lemon meringue pie the following week.So far i haven't been able to put these ones down long enough to try the others,but i'll be out soon,so then i'll move onto the rest.

You ought to grab a 30 ml of my vanilla custard in Sybil's Secrets.......its the first vanilla custard that Deej has ever had as an ADV ;)

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Oh trust me,that's in the plans haha.After liking these ones so much,i plan on trying quite a few over time,there's just so many that sound good,that it'll take me some time to get to all of them haha,but the vanilla custard is a definite one here very soon.

Mine is drastically different than any other I've ever had........it is reminiscent of creme brulee ;)

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
If it's even remotely similar to creme brulee,then i'm already sold on it haha.I'm finding that is definitely a top favorite flavor.I just wish i would have found that out 8 months ago,as i could have saved myself alot of trial and failure finding out what i dont like haha.

Its like vanilla custard and creme brulee had a love child :D

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Its like vanilla custard and creme brulee had a love child :D

Ok,you made it to where i have to try it now haha.I'm going to order a bottle of this and a bottle of creme brulee tommorow morning,that way i can put them both in different tanks and give them a side by side battle haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread