What's your first Geekvape vape gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
My very first Geekvape Product was probably the Geekvape Griffin and the Tsunami rda a few years back.

The Griffin was probably one of the best RTAs in its time back then. After the Griffin, I had the Griffin 25mm and then the Eagle RTA which used to take these really awesome coil heads which you could purchase. It was very convenient even for a newbie to use and get used to wicking.

Geekvape has since come a long way with their new RTA releases. My current setup is the Geekvape Aegis Legend (My favourite mod of 2018) and the Zeus Dual RTA. The Aegis Legend is an excellent device! I don't think I've ever been this impressed with a mod out of China. The build quality is nothing short of excellent.

I'm definitely looking to try out more of Geekvape's new products. Their stuff are well designed and perform great. Excellent job @Geekvape_Official Keep up the great work and keep on innovating [emoji108]

Edward Denison

Jan 25, 2018
Talent, Oregon, U.S.A.
2 peerless rdta's and a peerless rda. Just got the Aegis on saturday to run them on. All are easy to use and impress me with performance.
IMG_20180909_155047.jpg

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
The Avocado 24 was my first Geekvape product.
I had such high expectations and it turned out to be junk with a very loose AFC control.

So I took another chance on Geekvape down the road. The Tsunami, Peerless, Medusa Reborn and Aegis were all great products.

Thank you for the chance:banana:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Geekvape Aegis Legend and Aero Mesh Tank. Aegis Legend Kit - Geekvape

I much enjoyed the Legend for its overall build, design, and performance. For me, it was a bit heavy and bulky for everyday use, but then my everyday all day vape is the more pocket-friendly, single battery JAC Vapour series B DNA75W.

I ended up giving mine to my son who also vapes.

I liked the Aero Mesh tank, but really wish Geekvape offered coils for my preferred wattage range of 30 watts.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
GeekVape Aegis 100W for me. Great mod for $29.99 from Efun.top. It came in a sealed factory box (mod only, no atty) and took about 2 weeks to arrive. It's well made and fairly feature rich. I updated firmware as soon as I got it and there was a sizable list of fixes and improvement since FW v1.0. It's my vaping around the house mod.

Edward Denison

Jan 25, 2018
Talent, Oregon, U.S.A.
IMG_20180914_133015.jpg
IMG_20180914_133037.jpg
The Aegis Legend 200w/TC.Tried a lot of Smok Mods & needless to say Geek-Vape is the front runner in my book.I'm seriously thinking on moving up to an RDA build.I'm staying with what know best,Geek-Vape.What's the best route to take with the mod.Thank's,MB
Well I did it kinda bassackwards but I went from the Peerless rdta to the Peerless rda so it was just a question of shortening the wicking on the rda. Both were easy to get the coils plugged in and tight with plenty of room to play with wicking. Might be a bit hard to find now though?

Sorry about the dirty coils,a week of tobacco juice does that.:toast:

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Griffin tank. I liked it but it turned out to have too small a build deck for me.

Next was the Aegis Legend sent to me to review. Loved it and have since gotten more Geekvape products. One of the Aegis 100 watt, another Aegis Legend, a Zeus Dual, a Digiflavor Themis and a Digiflavor Fuji Son. All good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread