Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hello KBV fans

I am wanting to know what your vg/pg ratio is and how you vape your KBV juice? I have been putting mine in LR dc cartos, and am running into trouble. I don't know if it's the juice or my cartos, but they are not lasting very long. And sometimes they taste burnt. I don't have this kind of trouble with other vendors juices. The ones I am having the most trouble with are maw, Carmel cookie, and birthday cake.

So can u tell me if u do anything to thin it of if there is something else I can do to make it more carto friendly? Thanks so much!

70/30 single coil 1.7 ohm Smoke Teck here and Missy uses Boge 3.0 ohm with a 60/40 blend without problems. I don't soak them or anything like that. I fill a carto with the bottom condom on 20 drops at a time 2-3 times and wait a minute in between, than I'll do 10 at a time until I get a little bit of joose in the condom. At that point I pull the condom down a bit and kinda squish the joose up and down through the center tube and blow excess into the bottom condom which goes back into the bottle.

HTH

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Thanks for the answers everyone, so am I right in saying maybe LR is the problem?

I don't seem to have quite as much trouble in my clear xxl LR cartos, but they still don't last as long as with other, clearer juices. But the Smoktech xl LR dc cartos, I get about a day out of then they are ca-put :(

If only I could get a tank to work for me.... But alas I am tank challenged and that means I stay stuck in the land of cartos.....

Sent from my vaping lair

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
70/30 here, and I'm using Vision Stardust and an ego as my hubby mentioned above. I recently filled some new tanks when I got in fresh flavors...a tank of Blackberry Ice Cream, one of Crisp Cola, and another of Caramel Cookie. I've pushed 15ml of juice through each of the fresh tanks now, and all are still going strong. The Caramel Cookie does seem a bit thicker than the other two, and I'm guessing will have to be changed quicker than the other two. No burning or problems getting a good draw from them though. I've had very good luck with KBV's juices in the stardust tanks, which has been great for me due to simplicity. I really need the simple set up, and mine is probably one of the simplest on the boards. I will also say, the juice I was getting from two other vendors before I found KBV were not working out nearly as well and kept gumming up my tanks something fierce, and always tasted burnt to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread