What's Your Top 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-X

Feb 5, 2012
NB, Canada
After a few months (and a lot of money) searching, I have finally found some juices I like.

1. Goodejuice Patriot Blend
2. Quick Nic Grandpa's Night Out
3. Vaperite Peach Tobacco
4. Vaperite VR4
5. still looking (recommendations always appreciated)...

Aaron

I got 2 samplers from Vaperite including VR4 and they all have a weird base taste. Is this just me or a bad batch. Ive heard such good things but was really disappointed. Should I steap them?

My Picks -
1. 24 mg 555 Exotic from Back Woods Brew
2. 24 mg Virginia from Back Woods Brew
3. 36 mg MB from E-Health Cigarrets cut down to 18 mg by adding 50% VG (loses taste but becomes ultra smooth with nice light tobbaco taste) - will be trying this with first two soon.
4. 12 mg Vanilla from E-Health Cigarrets
5. 12 mg Chocolate from E-Health Cigarrets

When I got my first e-cig (the E-Health Cigarette) it came with cartriges labeled 24mg MB. They were the best smelling/tasteing liquid and vape. So good you wanted to just keep vapeing. Sweet and delicious. Anyway, I can't find this e-juice again anywhere. Replacement MB juice is good but not the same. My top 5 don't even come close to this flavour and it saddens me because it was the reason i got into vapeing and now i find that juices arent as good as i thought they would be. The search continues.
ps Still love vapeing just not as much as I did back when I got my first kit. Getting closer thow now that I have a new LavaTube. Love this thing. Peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread