Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Thanks to a tasting station at a newly opened b&m in my area, I discovered Mister-e-liquid's Pirate's Bounty. It's a spiced rum flavor tamed with a ton of whipped cream. I would have never ordered this juice from the description, so I'm truly grateful for that tasting station. Pirate's Bounty in a Kafun Lite with Ekowool wick on my Precise ELA is vaping perfection for me.

I'm glad you posted this because I really like Mister-E's liquids and that isn't a flavor I would have tried either but it sounds good. I want to start experimenting a little with flavors I wouldn't typically try.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I just transferred from strictly Ahlusion for over a solid year to Halcyon. Ahlusion is still amazing but I vaped myself out on the Strawberry Vanilla Cake & a few others for a year and needed something different.

My current all day vapes:
SOLID #1:
Alternate between Dragon Ch'i & Cran Ch'i by Halycon
#2:
and at times Grant's Vanilla Custard or Blue Voodoo from Mr E-liq
#3 Unicorn Blood but its a tad strong
#4: HHV Pear and their peach are delicious and refreshing.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I'm with these guys, nothing I've tried yet has even come close to Pluid. I need to try more, but for now this is my go-to juice. Even when trying new flavors i alternate and it pretty much always goes like this:

new flavor 1, pluid, new flavor 2, pluid, new flavor 3, pluid, pluid, pluid.

It's just so good.

Pluid is SUCH a strong flavor though that unless you devote an atty to it or clean the hell out of it and rebuild after it will significantly taint any subsequent juice vaped on the same atty.
My friend had me try his device and he and I were vaping the exact same juice (Cran Ch'i) except his tasted nothing like mine because it had a subtle residual pluidy flavor which again was not remotely similar mine which was untainted by pluid.

I've even had it seep through on an orion with a brand new wick after a good rinse. Guess I needed to all out scrub thoroughly with soap.

I'm not knockin' pluid. I dig it, havent vaped it in a while, just saying.. same obviously applies to any strong flavors.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
I sure have. There's a bunch from Vermillion Rivers Kentucky line that are in my daily rotation. My favorite being KY4. Also, Serendipity from HHV is always in a tank as well.

Vaping Vermillion KY4 right now...part of my everyday rotation. I also include Kentucky Premium Blend. I'm also liking K-MAXX and am going to get a big bottle my next order.

I also include Halo's Tribeca in my rotation. Torque56 is my going out and having a 'beverage' vape. The last one that has its own T3s is Halo's Turkish that I'm not loving as much as I use to. Then there's my 'sample' clearomizer. I'm at the point where I don't think I could do an ADV. There's too many I like and want to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread