Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
What's your vaping feat?
here is my vaping feat....oh you meant feat, not feet.
e8b02e89ebb57d92ad049de8d776cbd9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
[emoji38]Same thought occurred to me but I didn't want to be seen photographing my feet here at the office.
Actually looking at em, boy I got some ugly feet.....I can just see you getting caught in the office with vaping devices at your feet, they would think you nuts

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I keep stealth vaping in the house but the pops keep giving me away and then my wife shakes her finger at me. But if I were to smoke a cig instead she'd freak.
So at one point you smoked cigs and she did not? If so, that must of been hard for her to deal with the smell. I know if my wife was a smoker and I was not, I definitely couldn't deal with it, at all. Maybe it doesn't bother some people, but regardless, she has got to be alot happier now that you vape

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
here is my vaping feat....oh you meant feat, not feet.
e8b02e89ebb57d92ad049de8d776cbd9.jpg

A good vaping feat is that we still have our full feet (judging from the picture). Many people have to get toes cut off the more they smoke like those see in the commercials on TV. It's no joke.

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
A good vaping feat is that we still have our full feet (judging from the picture). Many people have to get toes cut off the more they smoke like those see in the commercials on TV. It's no joke.
You got that right, it is no joke... I feel so fortunate to have found vaping and preach it as much as possible to smokers. There are times in peoples lives where you just feel awesome for certain accomplishments , for me, one of the best feelings was getting someone to quit smoking...and shooting a par round of golf once[emoji38]

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
We all have one. It can be many things. For many it's the fact that they are no longer smoking. For some it's that they were able to go mountain climbing, even on a famous mountain and didn't run out of breath and vaped at the top. Maybe you vaped at an exotic landmark in the world. Some got away with vaping in some crazy places. For some it can be more of a personal feat. For me it's when I started to build my own coils and then never turned back to my dusty Cloud Beast. Also in the summer I am able to do serious mountain bike riding for the months of July and August in the Catskill Mountains and couldn't do that while smoking. What's your vaping feat?
Not having to be chained to my vape like I was to my smokes. I think that's a pretty good one.

Reactions: vapdivrr

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I've never risked vaping in a hotel room except in the bathroom with the vent running. I've heard that heavy vaping can set off the fire alarms in the room.
Hubby vapes in our hotel rooms all the time. We've never had any repercussions and certainly no smoke alarms.

Reactions: Eskie

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hubby vapes in our hotel rooms all the time. We've never had any repercussions and certainly no smoke alarms.
I thought everyone vapes in hotel rooms...Personally my wife & I never have given it a second thought. We don't blow clouds, so setting off a smoke alarm just isn't going to happen and you simply aren't doing anything that is going to hurt others

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I thought everyone vapes in hotel rooms...Personally my wife & I never have given it a second thought. We don't blow clouds, so setting off a smoke alarm just isn't going to happen and you simply aren't doing anything that is going to hurt others

I've vaped in front of housekeeping when they've come in to clean up and not gotten a second glance.

You do have to be a bit more careful if blowing clouds. In many places, upgrades to smoke detectors in commercial buildings have added a photoelectric sensor along with or replacing the ionizing one. The photoelectric can be set off by a big cloud. And even a really steamy shower if you let the steam out close to one of them. Another reason I stick with a mtl with travel.

And there is the old shower cap over the smoke detector method, which works, but I'm not totally comfortable with as I do kinda like a working smoke detector, just in case.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I've vaped in front of housekeeping when they've come in to clean up and not gotten a second glance.

You do have to be a bit more careful if blowing clouds. In many places, upgrades to smoke detectors in commercial buildings have added a photoelectric sensor along with or replacing the ionizing one. The photoelectric can be set off by a big cloud. And even a really steamy shower if you let the steam out close to one of them. Another reason I stick with a mtl with travel.

And there is the old shower cap over the smoke detector method, which works, but I'm not totally comfortable with as I do kinda like a working smoke detector, just in case.
Agreed

Reactions: Eskie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My first day without smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I will accomplish other feats, but I've been doing yoga since age 18, (about an hour and a half, daily) and I don't get nearly as winded as I did, and I'm pretty new to trying to *fully* switch over to vaping. I can't wait to take a hot yoga class (would never have dared before, I'm sure the tar would have been oozing out of my pores).

Also, while the guys in my life love me and want me to quit, they keep telling me I have less wrinkles already :) That one works for me!

Anna

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I set the bar pretty low....my favorite feat was the day I simply had enough. I told my wife "enough is enough ... I'm going to end this right now!" She did what she always does....rolls her eyes and says "go get em, baby". I showed her...
I marched right out to the garage and drilled out the top cap of my NaRDA. Adios, whistling atty. Now, it sounds like a baby in a coma.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I set the bar pretty low....my favorite feat was the day I simply had enough. I told my wife "enough is enough ... I'm going to end this right now!" She did what she always does....rolls her eyes and says "go get em, baby". I showed her...
I marched right out to the garage and drilled out the top cap of my NaRDA. Adios, whistling atty. Now, it sounds like a baby in a coma.
You're a wildman! :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My vaping feat is successfully starting vaping 100% of the time and NOT smoking a cigarette for like, 12 days. I really need to write my (inadvertent, I dual used for awhile) quit date down somewhere, I'm starting to feel, like, confident. Not overconfident, but confident :)

I hope to have many feats in the future, like learning to make my own flavors and build coils, but imma not about to run before I can walk, that way lies madness..

Anna

Reactions: Deryan3

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
My vaping feat is successfully starting vaping 100% of the time and NOT smoking a cigarette for like, 12 days. I really need to write my (inadvertent, I dual used for awhile) quit date down somewhere, I'm starting to feel, like, confident. Not overconfident, but confident :)

I hope to have many feats in the future, like learning to make my own flavors and build coils, but imma not about to run before I can walk, that way lies madness..

Anna
Once you go running it's more like riding a bike downhill with NO brakes![emoji2] and the wheels will fall off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread