When did you drop Joye attys? + a small rant...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Went to the site yesterday and absolutely no joye attys? I wont use anything else. I vape at 6V and have been since the good old V1 came out. I get 1 to 3 solid months out of each Joye 510 atty vaping 4 to 6ml a day on 6V. Which leads me to the rant.........

WTF are people doing to explode these things? I have been nailing the V1 and V3 at 5V and 6V for YEARS with no issues. As a matter of fact I still use the original tenergy batterys that came with the V1 full kit from years ago. They still work just fine!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Pro ...

Long time no see brother. Hope all is well first & foremost.

We no longer carry Joye's because we didn't agree with the Terms they set forth with their distributor's. Include the fact it would literally take 2-3 months just for an atomizer order to come in. We finally gave up, and moved on :)

As far as a device exploding - I simply can't comment!

I wish you continued success ProStreet! Take care bud!

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Hey Pro ...

Long time no see brother. Hope all is well first & foremost.

We no longer carry Joye's because we didn't agree with the Terms they set forth with their distributor's. Include the fact it would literally take 2-3 months just for an atomizer order to come in. We finally gave up, and moved on :)

As far as a device exploding - I simply can't comment!

I wish you continued success ProStreet! Take care bud!

Whats up Steve?! Yeah it has been a while since I have been around here. All is well over all. My wife just started dialysis this week but other than that same ole same ole. Hopefully with in a year she will get a donated kidney (her sister is first on the list then me and a bunch of her friends so somebody should be a decent match).

I sure do miss your pure menthol. So Joye was being a pain to deal with huh? Well that sucks. How are your current attys doing? I was thinking about trying a carto and tank setup but my previous experience with cartos was not good. The flavor was way off and they ran dry after a couple minutes. With the tank I know it wont go dry that quick but the flavor issue worries me. Plus I am used to getting at least a month out of an atty and I know cartos tend to go kaput rather quickly. I trust your judgement so let me know what you think about the current attys and also the carto and tank setup. I am starting to run down on attys now so will need to place an order soon.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
ProStreet, I am curious what EJ you are vaping 4-6 ml a day and going 1-3 months without it clogging up your addys.

If it's SLM, then I understand. Otherwise, I can't find anything along those lines.

You might try the BUD addys, they fit standard 510 if I am not mistaken.

I use 80/20 pg/VG juice. I use joye attys and I never rotate and never clean them. I dont even dry burn them. They just go and go and go and I will go to take a hit and randomly it will be dead. I honestly think the high voltage hot burn keeps them from clogging up.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
A month on cartos? Holy cow....I get a solid 3 maybe 4 days on my Kicked Reo, and maybe a week, depending on how often I use them, in my tanks. Must be I'm vaping too high a voltage, lol.

3 months on a Joye Atty, wow, the only atty I've had that kind of luck with was an IKV cannon, or an HH357.

Pro street you should try a tank, PS has them cheap enough that its not too much of an investment to give it a try. Personally I love the taste, I do find the taste is better than a standard carto.

Good luck.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
It depends on what EJ you are vaping. For SLM, I vaped a month on one cisco atty and, looked at it and it had almost no buildup on it. Could probably have gone for another month or more. Now, I will give that atty a clean and use it again.

On the other hand, most EJ, you are lucky to get through one 6 ML bottle without the atty clogging up. 'Chino, is one example and coffee EJ in particular tends to clog.

So, for these, you muse use cartomizers (unless you got some amazing way to clean attys... like maybe a hypersound cleaner). Usually I dedicate one 6 ML bottle to a cartomizer and then throw it out. Can go longer with SLM but I usually change after 6 ML anyways because there is a degradation in taste (these are 2.0 Ohm Boge 306ers). When I was using cartomizers exclusively I was going through around 15 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread