When do you change coils/pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
You guys made me change my wicks just now. LOL I used to change coils when they turn black, when even dry burn and tap wash don't make them silver anymore. I thought that was the sign. Now this coil I am using now is three weeks old. I just realized there's nothing to the color. I have the same juice in another tank with a brand new coil and they just taste the same. I guess it's multiple juice residue that skew the flavors. Imagine going from chocolate, to menthol, then lime to coffee flavors in the same tank and wick. The wick seems to keep some notes of previous flavors. Anyways, I change wicks 2-3 days. It used to be everyday. Now I change them when the flavors start skewing up.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
sometimes i forget about wicks and go 2 weeks with the same one on my profile rda.
Generally though i like to change it every weekend with my coffee in the morning.
I don't tend to use gunkier liquids (anything like custards are a big no no for me)
THE most gunky types of liquids i vape are probably candy flavors i sometimes buy for the hell of it. Otherwise, i use mostly and exclusively fruity flavors.

Reactions: stols001

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread