When should I step down my nicotine level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
Use an empty bottle put 90% of the juice you like then add 9% Vg and 1% Distilled water
I DIY so for me it was 1 or 2 mg down step each time started at 36mg/ml now down to 8mg/ml
Ben at 8 for months going down to 6mg/ml at the end of the month .
It seams the lower I get the harder it is to step down last step was two weeks till I stopped craving vaping more and it went back to normal
We will see how long it takes this time .

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have been vaping 24mg/ml for 33 days now. I was a 1.5 pack a day smoker for over 25 years. When should I decrease my nicotine and what should be the next mg/ml?

If you feel Good and do not have any Desire to Smoke, I wouldn't change Anything for at least 2 Months. Maybe even 3.

Unless you want to Eliminate your Nicotine Intake Completely, I would make sure you have at Least 60 Days Off Cigarettes before you change your Routine.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've been vaping 24mg juices from day one. Now I'm almost at the one year mark. The only time I use 20 or 18mg juice is in a more efficient delivery device (like a Kayfun), the 24mg juice is just too strong.

If I was still using Evods or Vivi Novas exclusively, I would still just be on the 24mg juice.

If you do want to cut down though, do it gradually. Just keep some of the higher nic juice around for stressful times. Or alternate between strengths so you don't get massive nicotine cravings.

A friend of mine at work cut out nicotine over a two year period, going from 24 to 18 to 12 to 6 then zero. He said the hardest step was the final one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread