Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello.

I usually refill when I've used about 2/3 of the juice in most tanks..

If you are just refilling with the same flavor juice you leave the remaining juice in the tank and top it off with new.

If your wanting to change juice flavors you might like to read the responses in this thread:

Changing juice

Welcome to ECF..

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
I'm not familiar with the pico, but the refill advice opi gave is a good general rule of thumb. If it has a clear tank, and perhaps you like me need to squint real hard, you may see little holes in the arty itself. They let your juice into the coils. So to avoid burning your coils keep your juice well above those holes...there is usually a few of them punched around the atty at equal height. Unless when you vape you hold your device perfectly vertical refill when your juice is a bit above them. For visual ease I make a little line with a sharpie permanent marker and glance at it every once in a while so I can just add more juice.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I tend to refill when I notice my vape is getting a bit restricted (although 1 or 2 mm would be fine also) but before it gets burnt.

You can keep the liquid if you'd like, although I don't think I'd put it back in the bottle necessarily, in case it were heading toward burnt or something, although I guess if the juice is fine, you could put it back.

I take the easy road a few different setups, but also, similar flavor profiles so if I change with the old juice in it it's not a big deal and can even taste nice.

However, as long as you aren't letting the juice get so low you are getting burnt hits, well, it's fine. Although different folks have different preferences as far as refilling. I usually will do it at 1/3 to 1/4 remaining-- IF I notice.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread