When will all this stop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebt

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Budapest, Hungary
Read this and go :facepalm:

Beautiful example of Argumentum Ad Gatewayum Fatuosus from Assemblywoman Rosenthal. It's not often you see such a fine, healthy specimen in the wild. Classic markings on the pelt, with not only the breed-typical "children" effect, but also the unusual and sought-after "cigarettes lead to worse drugs" colouring. No evidence whatsoever to spoil the overall effect: this one might win best-of-breed in a show.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Well...only when we educate or TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

tULadaF_narf.jpg

My bet...we best start edumicating people...those who see their bottom lines slipping away will do anything to keep the cash flow rolling in!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I can't comment here nor there without getting in trouble lol.
ECigs help to ward off cancer, by being a safer, yet mostly just as satisfying, alternative than cigarettes.
The other PC worry? Is because that stuff has been identified as a cancer cell KILLER. (Dr. Holly?)

Poor poor big Pharma. No wonder they are in overdrive.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Read this and go :facepalm:

Beautiful example of Argumentum Ad Gatewayum Fatuosus from Assemblywoman Rosenthal. It's not often you see such a fine, healthy specimen in the wild. Classic markings on the pelt, with not only the breed-typical "children" effect, but also the unusual and sought-after "cigarettes lead to worse drugs" colouring. No evidence whatsoever to spoil the overall effect: this one might win best-of-breed in a show.

:lol: Wish I could give this more than one "like"! b0233.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread