Where are you from? What's your favorite brick and mortar shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzEmmaPeel

Aug 29, 2013
United States
Hi, new to vaping. Hoping to get to know everyone better.

I'm from Las Vegas. I got into vaping by stumbling into Sin City Vapor one day. I've seen others vape before and I always asked them, "What are you doing? It smells so good!"

I like Sin City Vapor but I have to say The Lair is my favorite. That place is awesome. They let me sample 5 Pawns, which was good, but so so expensive. And they have an extensive Flavorz by Joe selection. I've tried three of Joe's liquids and I've liked them all.

Hope to try some more brick and mortars. There's no shortage of them in LV.

How about you?

AndysPrincess

Aug 2, 2013
TX
I live near Dallas so the number of B&M shops near me is outrageous. My favorite would have to be goodvapes off of plano rd. They have a large selection of both hardware and juice. About 10 different mech mods all the way up to provaris and a good selection of rba/rda's as well. The guys that work there are very knowledgeable and always help me out with any questions I have.

I do however like the juices at Tinbac tobacco better though. They are just more flavorful in my opinion. More expensive but taste better.

tinkrrrbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
mgfza - sounds like a fantastic opportunity to start a business - provided local laws wouldn't make it, too difficult.

We have several great shops in my area, a lot I haven't been to yet. Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington is my fave just because they walked me through everything and gave me the confidence to take the plunge.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I'm in Plant City, FL. and the one shop right in town is more of a smoke shop,,,,,,,they didn't even know that the Ego they had was a Twist or what it did (eye roll),,,

I go to Riverview for anything decent (40 minutes away),,,,,,,,,Puffs Tobacco started out as a tobacco store, but it's now mostly vaping stuff.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
Inbetween Columbus, Ga & Auburn, Al. Columbus has 2 vape shops that are real good all around, Vapor Craft & TasteFull Vapes. Both have veteran vapers running them & are very friendly & knowlegable. Both places go out of their way to make sure a new vaper has wheat they need without pressure sell. Both also have their own juice made in store. Auburn has 2 that I know of one in the corner of a convenience store & one of Smokin Vapes stores. Don't know anything about the convenience store. Now if Smokin Vapes Auburn is like their Destin store they are well stocked tho a bit overpriced in comparison to the stores I know in Columbus. There is also a fleamarket vendor that also does on line sales.
Out of these my favorite is Vapor Craft & that is only because the crowd @ TasteFull Vapes tends to run on the young side & the store tends to be a bit crowded. I have shopped both these stores & will continue to do so.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
I'm from the suburbs of Chicago, and the two main vape shops I frequent are no more than a 30-minute drive from me.
I love going to both CigTechs and JV. And, luckily for me, both are moving (well, CigTechs is actually expanding) to a 15-minute drive from me.
Ooh. October needs to get here now so I can check out the new retail outlets. :D

Both shops have some of the most passionate and intelligent people working there.
And, I have to say, when the guys at CigTechs started calling me by name/recognizing me, well, that just made me want to go in more haha.

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
In the panhandle of Florida, bout 60mi. from coast (out in the boonies)
We recently got a nice shop in local town, that's where I got setup, on a recommendation.
They're small, but great!

I went to the "city" yesterday, excited to go to another shop (thinkin they were probably bigger n better.
I knew I was in the wrong place when I asked about drip tips n she handed me a clearomizer......

Little Eugene Oregon has its own vapor shop called Emerald Vapors, at two locations. They sell kGo parts and make 30 flavors of their own e-juice. They even have a free sampler bar equipped with 30 USB-powered kGo/tankomizers loaded with each of their flavors for people to try whenever they want! They have a sideroom with leather couches and a cooled bottled water dispenser where people can just chill and vape their own stuff.

KillaKat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
MA
I'm from central MA, and as far as I know, there aren't but one true vape shop within a 1/2 hour drive from me. I haven't checked it out yet, but their website doesn't seem to have as much as I'd like. I got curious about vaping because of a vacation to NC in July where there was a shop on every corner it seemed. There are a few convenience stores that carry generic overpriced stuff, so everything I've bought has been online after doing very thorough research on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread