• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where can I buy VG and PG?`

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanFromIran

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Hi,
today I wanted to buy PG and VG and mix them for my vaping. I went to shoppers, but they only had one type of Glycerin, they did not have "vegetable" glycerin.
I took a picture.

20121026_193343.jpg \
Is this what I am looking for? it does not say "vegetable" glycerin.

Thanks
Dan

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Hi,
today I wanted to buy PG and VG and mix them for my vaping. I went to shoppers, but they only had one type of Glycerin, they did not have "vegetable" glycerin.
I took a picture.

View attachment 146100 \
Is this what I am looking for? it does not say "vegetable" glycerin.

Thanks
Dan
I'm told you have to ask the pharmacist.... and lots of the suppliers carry PG. I think you can get both from Jughead's.... but I'd have to double check that.... I'm certain others have it as well.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
Canada forum, shipping could make those prohibitively expensive. I get my PG/VGs from diy-ejuice, but I'm sure there's a vendor closer to you (Canvape comes to mind).
Oops ... my face is red white and blue :) Perhaps I can drop it off on the way to the North Pole HOHOHO

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I get the pharmacist at Shoppers Drug Mart to order the 500ml of PG and VG. It comes with their delivery the next day and I ask them "call when ready". They do not stock the large bottles on the shelf. I think they normally stock the 250ml of VG.

It seems to be the best value. Large bottles and no shipping. 500ml of PG (USP) and 500ml of VG (Vegetable Glycerine USP) came to $22 total after the tax (13%) was included. It's hard (but probably not impossible) to beat those prices on line.

DanFromIran

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Thank you for the recommendations. I am looking for high quality VG and PG that do not impart nasty flavours. I vape 0 nicotine.

The pharmacist here did not know about Vegetable Glycerin at all. I don't know if I can have that stuff ordered in. also the 500 ml you are talking about, is it actual vegetable glycerin or the stuff I pictured?

Thanks
Dan

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Thank you for the recommendations. I am looking for high quality VG and PG that do not impart nasty flavours. I vape 0 nicotine.

The pharmacist here did not know about Vegetable Glycerin at all. I don't know if I can have that stuff ordered in. also the 500 ml you are talking about, is it actual vegetable glycerin or the stuff I pictured?

Thanks
Dan

Neither of them were the store brands. They were obviously what they get from their wholesaler for their use in the pharmacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread