The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where can I find a VV Ego Battery in a Pen-Style Kit??????????

Discussion in 'The Leo' started by scubadoo79, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scubadoo79

scubadoo79 Full Member

Jan 20, 2010
    U.S.
    I've looked everywhere, and I can find variable voltage Egos...and I can find Ego Kits that look like Pens with Caps and all...but I can't find a Kit that combines these two features!

>Ideally, the VV Battery would have a display screen showing the selected voltage, but no screen isn't a deal breaker.
    >I also wish the Pen Cap would cover the tank or Clearomizer, but again, if it doesn't it isn't a deal breaker.
    >I also would like the Cap to snap on instead of screwing on, but again, not a deal breaker.
    >And I've read a lot about Giantomizers leaking, so I am trying to find a Pen Style that doesn't leak...maybe one that doesn't use a Giantomizer? I like the looks of these Pen Styles with a Cap that covers all but the Battery better than the look of the ones that have a Cap that covers only the Mouthpiece, but I think the ones I like the looks of only use Giantomizers. Maybe there's a different brand of Giantomizer out there that I don't know about, that doesn't leak?

I don't necessarily need a "kit", but it would help in saving money. If I just knew where I could get all of the parts(VV Battery, Cart/Tank, Pen Cap, USB & Wall Plug, etc.) at a good price, in one place to save on shipping, that would be great too!
    Oh, I wouldn't mind a PCC too, but am not focused on that...I'd just be grateful if I could find the stuff I mentioned above all in one place for a good price!

Thanks for all your help!!!
    Scub
    PS. Sorry, I put this in the wrong category...didn't mean to put it under Leo...unless there's a Leo or other brand with the specs I'm looking for at a great price. Lol. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.