Where to find CE4 Clearomizers threaded for a pen cap...without buying more pen caps?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
I bought a so-called stealth vamping device that looks like a pen(but upon receiving it discovered it is twice as long--which was unnoticeable in the disassembled pic, lol). It is an Ego VV, and came with a CE4 Clearomizer and a Pen Cap. The CE4 Clearomizer is threaded toward the top(just beneath the plastic mouthpiece), which is how the Pen Cap screws on. So now I need to buy more CE4 Clearomizers for the device(because the replacement heads just don't work like the originals in my experience, and my mouthpieces all crack after a little while--I experienced this with the non-threaded ones I bought after not being able to find threaded ones). Anyway, I can't find any CE4's that are threaded for a Pen Cap without actually buying the Pen Cap with it too. I already have a Pen Cap and don't want to pay for and accumulate dozens of Pen Caps when I don't need more than the one I already have. Does anyone know where to get CE4's that are threaded for a Pen Cap without having to buy the Pen Cap with it? If I was going to have to buy a Pen Cap every time I bought a Clearomizer, I never would have bought this particular stealth vamping device. Please help me if you can. Thanks everyone!

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
Yes Vwls, those are it.
And drsocal, I bought one of those too(same battery), but prefer the Clearomizer much more. You don't have to inject the fluid in the Clearomizer version, and they vape way better too. The Cap on those has threads toward the bottom of the Cap, and the Cap for the Clearomizer is nearly identical but with the threads about 5/8" est. into the Cap.
Wouldn't you think someone would anticipate that after consumers buy these Pen-like vaping devices that they might want to buy more Clearomizers for them without having to purchase the additional Pen Caps with them?! There has to be somewhere that sells just the CE4 Clearomizers threaded for a Pen Cap...without buying the Pen Cap too, right?!?
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread