Where can I get a black eGo sleeve/cone for a 6 ML DCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlossBandit

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
North Carolina
They seem to be sold out at Dragonfly and it looks like my Googling skills have failed me. Looking for a US store.

Like this:

6 ML Sleeve.jpg

FlossBandit

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
North Carolina
esmokeronline has some for 3.99

+$5.95 shipping = pain.

Reconsidering just getting one that's a straight cone. I already have a silver one and it kind of makes it look like a lamp. haha. I think the black would help but I found a cone for $3.99 + $1.95 shipping at Vapin in the Cape. They drive a hard bargin...

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
+$5.95 shipping = pain.

Reconsidering just getting one that's a straight cone. I already have a silver one and it kind of makes it look like a lamp. haha. I think the black would help but I found a cone for $3.99 + $1.95 shipping at Vapin in the Cape. They drive a hard bargin...

what about spray painting the one you have, just a thought

FlossBandit

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
North Carolina
what about spray painting the one you have, just a thought

It'd probably cost just as much seeing I'd need to buy metal spray paint and primer - like Rustoleum - at like $5 a piece. There isn't any of that junk laying around here unfortunately. And I think the sand paper that's here isn't fine enough so I'd probably have to buy that too.

Also worried about it getting up in the threads and/or eventually rubbing off. And I don't want to inhale whatever comes off the paint when it heats up.

I'll probably just get the small standard cone. Wondering if the cone bothered me more than the color. Whatev. Maybe I'll get some liquid or something just to justify the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread