Where can i still get 24MG nic eliquid in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
I am really starting to worry seriously ill import it myself if need be. I simply vant get on with 18mg .

Im starting to look at ciggeretes , they say 18 mg is roughly the same as a ciggerete when vaping. Bull .... if i have a ciggerete takes 3 or 4 minutes to smoke i dont crave nicotine, if i vape 3 or 4 mins on 18 juice at mouth to lung i still need more . I need 24 .

Regarding sub ohming , not against vapers who do as most vapers sub ohm but when i first got into vaping i sub vaped and it actually put me of vapinf2. I really enjoy my bezerka tank and for me its better than my tf4 by miles for my needs . I was a long term smoker so mtl is naturally imbedded in me and i prefer the mtl style flavour. I also prefer less clouds better in public and long single battery life and everlasting eliquid (almost)

I need 24 mg i dont care if its illegal , ill get it , seriously arresting me for having 24 mg lmao sure they have bigger fish to fry. This country is a joke we do not live in a free country.

Somebody must be able to help, any american suppliers who can help? Uk jurisdiction does not apply ? I need contacts suppose this is a issue with not going to vape clubs and shops and going online for every thing.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
If your craving is that bad, try and import higher strength Nic. You can still purchase 7.2% Nic if you are a business. Ive not tried it yet but will try it when my stash runs out

So can i make 24mg per 10 mil liquid withg 7.2% nic? Sorry ive never made my own liquid. Also is a buisness basically somebody who buys in bulk ? If thats the case It shouldn't be to hard to get hold of. Last question how would i work out how much nic per 10mg liquid?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
It's actually not very complicated to mix the nic level you want. The Calculators are easy to use but you can also easily do the math yourself.

7.2% nic is 72mg per ml. A bottle of 30 ml 24mg nic is 720 mg total nic in the bottle. 24 mg x 30 ml = 720 total

So to make 24mg or 2.4% nic. You would add 10 ml of the 72 mg 7.2% nic to 20 ml of flavoring and PG/VG. 72 mg x 10 ml = 720 mg total

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
It really isn't that complicated. Use 5 ml of 72mg (7.2%) nic base for every 10 ml of 0mg liquid and presto, you'll have 15ml of 24mg juice.

If you start out with high-VG 0 mg liquid and PG nic base, you'll end up somewhere near a 50/50 PG/VG ratio too, which is good for most MTL vape gear.

Using this method, you would of course dilute the flavor of the original 0mg liquid a bit, but given how over-flavored most vendor liquids are, that wouldn't bother me at all.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    So can i make 24mg per 10 mil liquid withg 7.2% nic? Sorry ive never made my own liquid. Also is a buisness basically somebody who buys in bulk ? If thats the case It shouldn't be to hard to get hold of. Last question how would i work out how much nic per 10mg liquid?
    Yes you can make 24mg strength but you will need 7.2% nic to do it and that will be the problem, its not readily available with the EU.
    A business is a business, a supplier etc, not an individual who buys in bulk. You will need to be trading.
    To work out quantities of PG/VG/Nic/Flavouring, you will need to use a calculator. Try this one E-Liquid Calculator - Vaping Hardware - Mix your own DIY E-Liquid

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    Yes you can make 24mg strength but you will need 7.2% nic to do it and that will be the problem, its not readily available with the EU.
    A business is a business, a supplier etc, not an individual who buys in bulk. You will need to be trading.
    To work out quantities of PG/VG/Nic/Flavouring, you will need to use a calculator. Try this one E-Liquid Calculator - Vaping Hardware - Mix your own DIY E-Liquid
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/292083271209

Will this nicotine be okay? Also for nictonie do i want it pg or VG?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    IDK about that nic, I'm not in the UK, but whatever your version of "pharma" grade is should be okay. Whether it's the greatest nic, IDK. If you don't have issues with PG, I would get it in PG personally (I really hate dealing with all VG nic but I am PG sensitive). Or, get 50/50 you just want to make sure that it's easy to work with and VG is pretty gloopy.

As far as mixing equipment most people start out mixing by volume so unless you want to mix by weight, then you'd be looking at syringes and/or measuring cylinders, etc. You want some in various ml like 0--1 mg (for flavors) and something a bit larger for the nic and the rest of it. Some folks prefer mixing directly into bottles (depending on size, and what type of bottle you want. I mix directly into bottles, but I use glass.

If you are interested in mixing by weight, a decent scale is pretty much what's needed, I've done it both ways and by weight can be faster, depending on how intricate you want to get with flavors.

If you are concerned, some sterile nitrite gloves never goes amiss. I started with a mask but quickly realized it was not necessary, and etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    IDK about that nic, I'm not in the UK, but whatever your version of "pharma" grade is should be okay. Whether it's the greatest nic, IDK. If you don't have issues with PG, I would get it in PG personally (I really hate dealing with all VG nic but I am PG sensitive). Or, get 50/50 you just want to make sure that it's easy to work with and VG is pretty gloopy.

As far as mixing equipment most people start out mixing by volume so unless you want to mix by weight, then you'd be looking at syringes and/or measuring cylinders, etc. You want some in various ml like 0--1 mg (for flavors) and something a bit larger for the nic and the rest of it. Some folks prefer mixing directly into bottles (depending on size, and what type of bottle you want. I mix directly into bottles, but I use glass.

If you are interested in mixing by weight, a decent scale is pretty much what's needed, I've done it both ways and by weight can be faster, depending on how intricate you want to get with flavors.

If you are concerned, some sterile nitrite gloves never goes amiss. I started with a mask but quickly realized it was not necessary, and etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Cheers Anna ive bought some of the nic from ebay i posted it has good reviews and i got it in 50/50 think that will work good with MTL. Tar for your help .

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    Quick two quewtions i have regarding using the online calculator that was posted .
    E-Liquid Calculator - Vaping Hardware - Mix your own DIY E-Liquid

Under flavour base it only has option of vg or pg , i checked the omg e liquid id be mixing the nic with and its 40 PG/ 60VG, do i simply select vg on the flavour base selection on the calculator as it is more VG than PG? It wont let me select both.

Under flavour #1 it says amount in percentage, what should mine be if adding 10ml of eliquid to my nic? I want to make my liquid in 10ml bottles.

Thanks the rest is pretty straight forward i think.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You may want to look at some different juice calculators, they're all a bit different, but many will give you the option of a mixed nic base, PLUS the option to add flavors PG and VG. I've found some success on Android, I prefer having my phone, not my computer nearby. Sometimes it's a matter of just exploring to find what you need.

You COULD sort of jerry rig it a bit, but the problem is, since your base is 50/50 and then you are adding PG and VG to make up the amount of flavoring, well, your results may be a bit skewed. You could add 40% PG and 60% VG, and I'd imagine, depending on how much nic you need to add, your ratio may not change a great amount.

But there are juice calculators that will do all the math for you, including more base, so it's hard to say, exactly. I'd be more inclined to search out a slightly more complicated juice calculator that can do the numbers for you. Etc.

Anna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Quick two quewtions i have regarding using the online calculator that was posted .
    E-Liquid Calculator - Vaping Hardware - Mix your own DIY E-Liquid

Under flavour base it only has option of vg or pg , i checked the omg e liquid id be mixing the nic with and its 40 PG/ 60VG, do i simply select vg on the flavour base selection on the calculator as it is more VG than PG? It wont let me select both.

Under flavour #1 it says amount in percentage, what should mine be if adding 10ml of eliquid to my nic? I want to make my liquid in 10ml bottles.

Thanks the rest is pretty straight forward i think.
    IF you are starting with 18mg/mL e-liquid, and you are using 72mg/mL unflavored nic base to bump up to 24mg/mL final nicotine strength... the resulting recipe would be:

8.89mL of 18mg/mL e-liquid
    1.11mL of 72mg/mL unflavored nic base

I can't calculate your final PG/VG ratio; as you never said what the ratio is for your starting e-liquid.
    -------------------
    IF you are starting with 0mg/mL e-liquid, and you are using 72mg/mL unflavored nic base to bump up to 24mg/mL final nicotine strength... the resulting recipe would be:

6.67mL of 0mg/mL e-liquid 40PG/60VG
    3.33mL of 72mg/mL unflavored nic base 50PG/50PG
    And, your final PG/VG ratio will be 43PG/57VG (rounded off to whole percentages).
    :toast:

• Useful

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    This is my favourite affordable every day liquid i use and will be the one i will start to mix

(0.nic) 10ML lBlack Current 40(PG) / 60(VG)

and this is my nicotine 72mg 50/50/PG/VG

I wish to make my juices in 10ml bottles

what is interesting is different calculators give me different results...

Indi Juice Calculator says - to add 4.2 ml of my nicotine

vapr.com calculator says - to add 3.3ml of my nicotine

www.ejuicelab.co.uk says to ALSO ADD 3.3ml of nicotine

However I've tested about 6 calculators and all my nicotine add amount changes from 3ml to up to 6ml. Only one on this list that allowed me t0 select 50 50 /PG/VG for the nic was vapr.com so im taking it thats probably the most accurate, strange lol.

Still not sure on what I should set the flavour amount to for ready made juice (any ideas?) but for this I've just set it to 10% if the calculator asks.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    This is my favourite affordable every day liquid i use and will be the one i will start to mix

(0.nic) 10ML lBlack Current 40(PG) / 60(VG)

and this is my nicotine 72mg 50/50/PG/VG
    We don't need a calculator for this. If you mix two parts of your 0 mg flavored liquid with one part of your nic, the finished product will be 24 mg.

Personally, I would not do the mixing in a 10ml bottle. I would use a somewhat bigger bottle, dump in two of those 10 ml bottles of flavored liquid (2 parts), and then use one one of the empties to measure another 10ml of nic base (1 part). Fill it to whatever level the flavored juice had; dump it in your larger mixing bottle, close it up, and shake well, several times.

It's not complicated at all.

FWIW, I absolutely love black currant flavored juice, but something in that flavoring doesn't agree with my lungs if I vape it too often.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    We don't need a calculator for this. If you mix two parts of your 0 mg flavored liquid with one part of your nic, the finished product will be 24 mg.

Personally, I would not do the mixing in a 10ml bottle. I would use a somewhat bigger bottle, dump in two of those 10 ml bottles of flavored liquid (2 parts), and then use one one of the empties to measure another 10ml of nic base (1 part). Fill it to whatever level the flavored juice had; dump it in your larger mixing bottle, close it up, and shake well, several times.

It's not complicated at all.

FWIW, I absolutely love black currant flavored juice, but something in that flavoring doesn't agree with my lungs if I vape it too often.

Thanks for your help I'm looking at mixing kits on eBay that come with different size bottles . Yeah I think it may be quicker than mixing 10 mo bottles, sorry I overthink on ebeything I do that's new to me and I'm not the best at maths .

Yes honestly I only pay a quid each for the blackcurrant I get and it's up there with much more edpensiex bottles, I vaped 4 bottles at 19 wat in a single day now I've ran out lol just need it in 24mg and I'll be a happy camper again.

Btw thanks everyone for your help I have never been on a forum and not got any critisim for asking questions before. And I use a lot of music production, cycling , motorbike and law forums and vaping is from my experience the most helpful in the categryc. As someone said in a previous thread of mine the best place for your research is here, I know I ask common sense questions to some but for me it's not

The knowledge that gets passed on to me may oneday help someone else stopp and grow the industry further.

Btw this is also proof that UK tpd paws won't work hahaha .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread