Where can i still get 24MG nic eliquid in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Quick two quewtions i have regarding using the online calculator that was posted .
    E-Liquid Calculator - Vaping Hardware - Mix your own DIY E-Liquid

Under flavour base it only has option of vg or pg , i checked the omg e liquid id be mixing the nic with and its 40 PG/ 60VG, do i simply select vg on the flavour base selection on the calculator as it is more VG than PG? It wont let me select both.

Under flavour #1 it says amount in percentage, what should mine be if adding 10ml of eliquid to my nic? I want to make my liquid in 10ml bottles.

Thanks the rest is pretty straight forward i think.
    Hi,
    The flavour base will be either PG or VG. Flavour concentrates as far as i know are only carried in either of the two, NOT both. I think what you have is a a zero nicotine e-liquid. The e-liquid calculator is for complete DIY mixing. What you are trying to do is to add nicotine to a pre-made juice or shortfill bottle.
    I this instance, use the Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware
    Hope this helps

Reactions: stols001

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    This is my favourite affordable every day liquid i use and will be the one i will start to mix

(0.nic) 10ML lBlack Current 40(PG) / 60(VG)

and this is my nicotine 72mg 50/50/PG/VG

I wish to make my juices in 10ml bottles

what is interesting is different calculators give me different results...

Indi Juice Calculator says - to add 4.2 ml of my nicotine

vapr.com calculator says - to add 3.3ml of my nicotine

www.ejuicelab.co.uk says to ALSO ADD 3.3ml of nicotine

However I've tested about 6 calculators and all my nicotine add amount changes from 3ml to up to 6ml. Only one on this list that allowed me t0 select 50 50 /PG/VG for the nic was vapr.com so im taking it thats probably the most accurate, strange lol.

Still not sure on what I should set the flavour amount to for ready made juice (any ideas?) but for this I've just set it to 10% if the calculator asks.
    There are slight discrepencies between different calculators. There shouldnt be as the maths are maths, it depends oh how each individual has interperated it.
    From what you say you have ready made juice so you would not set the flavour amount, this has already been added to your pre-made juice. You only need to add the nicotine.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    Hi,
    The flavour base will be either PG or VG. Flavour concentrates as far as i know are only carried in either of the two, NOT both. I think what you have is a a zero nicotine E-liquid. The E-Liquid calculator is for complete DIY mixing. What you are trying to do is to add nicotine to a pre-made juice or shortfill bottle.
    I this instance, use the Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware
    Hope this helps

Cheers Richard I started to figure that out but that calcualor you linked me to is the best nictonine calculator I've found with that I can easily top up y existing 18mg to 24 so much appreciated for that one.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Cheers Richard I started to figure that out but that calcualor you linked me to is the best nictonine calculator I've found with that I can easily top up y existing 18mg to 24 so much appreciated for that one.
    Cheers Vapemate 93, glad you got on with it ok.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2016
    Im now a happy vaper again , cheers all !

Attachments

• 20180507_173938.jpg
      20180507_173938.jpg
      3.5 MB · Views: 9
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread