Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hey everyone,
I know a lot of us took full advantage of some of the before or after Christmas sales, or new year sales, how could u not? I know for me, I had to do some fast talking and made my moves in the early morning hours. :D

But my question is what the heck do u do with it all when it shows up at your door? :eek: Some of us have more money than others, so u can have everything out in the open. But for those of us who have to keep things more on the down low, what are your secrets? How do u do it, and where do u hide it?

Feel free to post away, don't worry no one will know, just the rest of us vaping addicts! ;) Who knows u may even help someone or learn some new tricks!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
I don't have to hide my stuff (except from a toddler). I assume you're talking about juices, because that's what forum this is in. I suppose you could put them in a dresser drawer, under your clothes. If you're really concerned about protection, you might consider getting a small safe, something like this:

Stack-On PDS-500 Drawer Safe with Electronic Lock - Amazon.com

But secret hiding spots are subjective. They depend on what's available, and if everybody used the same ones, they wouldn't be very secret.

Hosedragger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Lynn, MA
just get a small arts and crafts box or small toolbox and keep it in your closet. But the better way to go is to be honest about it and just try to be careful on how much you buy, if you buy too much then apologize and try to put a little back in the common funds from your vape budget until you need something. Another thing you can do is get a prepaid CC and put you vaping money on it and ONLY use that, If there is no money on it then, nothing new.

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
I have all my juice in a drawer in my office desk. She doesnt go in there so I know its safe. She knows I have DIY stuff but not to what extent lol. I also ship all my packages to my mothers house 15 mins away and pick them up on my way to work.:)

LOL, that's pretty sneaky. Wife doesn't look at what I have, but she does get suspicious when new packages come.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
As long as he is no there when I order everything is fine. But I am lucky... I mean he is not as into vaping as I so he does not look at our supply a lot. The other day he said "have enough juice?" lol I said no... but today I am going to get one of those 3 drawer Rubbermaid things. Out of sight, out of mind. Yeah... right now its fine... we treated our selves a little for the holidays me juice, him electronics. Overall I spent well over $1,000 on him and his electronics in December... so I know hes cutting me slack right now.

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
U guys do know this is supposed to be a thread with a sense of humor, right? ;) I am not spending the mortgage money or stealing to support my vaping, lol. And more times than not the does know what I buy and how much it was (he likes a sale as much or more than I do, so that helps) but occasionally there is a flash sale or a co-op that I do that I don't run by him. Nothing budget shattering, just too good too pass up.

My worst times are when something comes on Saturday, that's the only day he beats me to the mail. :cool: so there would be one of my tips, don't get it delivered on a day u don't get the mail! That's a sure fire way to get busted!

My other thing is since I have been vaping almost 2 years I do have stuff all over, so if I get something new sometimes I just toss it in with the rest and it never gets noticed ;). Unfortunately that doesn't work with new mods.......he does notice if one of those is lying around

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
U guys do know this is supposed to be a thread with a sense of humor, right? ;) I am not spending the mortgage money or stealing to support my vaping, lol. And more times than not the does know what I buy and how much it was (he likes a sale as much or more than I do, so that helps) but occasionally there is a flash sale or a co-op that I do that I don't run by him. Nothing budget shattering, just too good too pass up.

My worst times are when something comes on Saturday, that's the only day he beats me to the mail. :cool: so there would be one of my tips, don't get it delivered on a day u don't get the mail! That's a sure fire way to get busted!

My other thing is since I have been vaping almost 2 years I do have stuff all over, so if I get something new sometimes I just toss it in with the rest and it never gets noticed ;). Unfortunately that doesn't work with new mods.......he does notice if one of those is lying around

You mean vapors have a sense of humor?. ROFLOL. Honest the sock drawer thing does work though. I got no kids and I'm the only vapor in the house. Hummmmmmmmmmmmm That means I'm hiding stuff from myself. Oh well no mortage payment and I'm happy. (just makes me feel like a little kid at my age. stumble in the room and find a hidden surprise I forgot about). I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread