Where do you get your atomizers and bats friom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I used to use puresmoker as my "local" supplier as well as intellicig as my occasional supplier. But now that puresmoker is completely out of stock where do you all get your parts from?

If you want to place one big order, and get stocked for a while, go with;

Electronic Cigarette Portal

10 pack attys for $32.00 = $3.20 ea.
10 pack batts for $54.00 = $5.40 ea.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
So that's where my local smoke shop got her stash.

She's only making $50 a pop profit per sale.

heh....perfect example of taking advantage of the poor smoker looking to better their life.

That's not all entirely true. You're local's can't afford to sell dirt cheap. Sadly enough, they have overhead. Rent, electric, heat, taxes, etc. Prices are high in any local shop. You pay for the convenience. It's like I always say, If I run out of supplies, and need something until my order comes in, they'll get my money in a heart beat.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
People have successfully ordered from them. (Search the forum for "Central Trade") Shipping is pretty expensive (~$70 to the US) and they don't take paypal, you have to wire money to them via Western Union. The prices are very good but its a hassle and doesn't make sense unless you are ordering a LOT of stuff.

You're right, you have to order big. I have others in the family who put the orders together.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
I will be using Eastmall for sure, but you have to spend $200 for free shipping. Jim - be sure NOT to tell my hubby!! I ALWAYS get free shipping!!

My wife is a "free shipping" freak. If I needed $100.00 worth, she would go right behind me and double the order just so she could see free shipping on the receipt. (& she doesn't smoke or vape.)

I went from PureSmoker to Esmokershop to my current supplier, VaporOptions. VaporOptions is nice because it's local - I'm a big 401 fan, and now that Adam's carrying my parts of choice, that's where it appears I'll be staying. I do hope Brandon reopens ok, as he was a pleasure to deal with as well. Customs... what ya gonna do? :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread