The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where do you get your atomizers and bats friom?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by providence, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. providence

providence Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2009
    Rhode Island, USA
    I used to use puresmoker as my "local" supplier as well as intellicig as my occasional supplier. But now that puresmoker is completely out of stock where do you all get your parts from?

2. Txrider

Txrider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Ive been getting mine from absolutely ecigs, I see eastmall has them as well.

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    MA - USA
    I got my original ones from absolutely ecig. I just got some liquid from eastmall and ordered some atomizers from them too. Seems to me that the ones from eastmall are working way better than my original ones.
    If you need liquid, eastmall is running a great sale until the end of May, well worth checking it out.

4. jac1599

jac1599 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I've ordered all my replacement parts from ruyandirect.com

5. Siobhan

Siobhan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Pacific Northwest, US
    I've gotten stuff from Absolutely e-cigs, Eastmall and Ruyan Direct.

While all have good prices, Ruyan has the best prices. Delivery from Eastmall and Ruyan was 6 days from the placement of the order. Absolutely e-cigs was about 10 days.

6. planetofthevapes

planetofthevapes Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2009
    Pandhandle of Nebraska
    I use homemade battery packs, so I buy batteries from walmart :)
    I buy my liquid and attys from eastmall.

7. Jim Davis

Jim Davis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

If you want to place one big order, and get stocked for a while, go with;

Electronic Cigarette Portal

10 pack attys for $32.00 = $3.20 ea.
    10 pack batts for $54.00 = $5.40 ea.

8. Badanswer

Badanswer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Ontario NY
    So that's where my local smoke shop got her stash.

She's only making $50 a pop profit per sale.

heh....perfect example of taking advantage of the poor smoker looking to better their life.

9. Jim Davis

That's not all entirely true. You're local's can't afford to sell dirt cheap. Sadly enough, they have overhead. Rent, electric, heat, taxes, etc. Prices are high in any local shop. You pay for the convenience. It's like I always say, If I run out of supplies, and need something until my order comes in, they'll get my money in a heart beat.

10. sheilalynn

sheilalynn Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2009
    Northfield, NH

Have you personally ordered from them?

11. Paradiso

Paradiso Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    MA - USA
    People have successfully ordered from them. (Search the forum for "Central Trade") Shipping is pretty expensive (~$70 to the US) and they don't take paypal, you have to wire money to them via Western Union. The prices are very good but its a hassle and doesn't make sense unless you are ordering a LOT of stuff.

12. Jim Davis

I have not, personally, but know a few who have. No problems. My next order will go through them.

13. Jim Davis

You're right, you have to order big. I have others in the family who put the orders together.

14. Adeem

Adeem Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Maybe some of us can get together on an order...

15. Jim Davis

The people I know won't be ordering again for another month or two, but there's lots of people in the forum who would love to get together for a bulk order.

16. mamacat

mamacat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    WS, NC, USA
    I will be using Eastmall for sure, but you have to spend $200 for free shipping. Jim - be sure NOT to tell my hubby!! I ALWAYS get free shipping!!

17. Jim Davis

My wife is a "free shipping" freak. If I needed $100.00 worth, she would go right behind me and double the order just so she could see free shipping on the receipt. (& she doesn't smoke or vape.)

18. JonHarm

JonHarm Full Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    I went from PureSmoker to Esmokershop to my current supplier, VaporOptions. VaporOptions is nice because it's local - I'm a big 401 fan, and now that Adam's carrying my parts of choice, that's where it appears I'll be staying. I do hope Brandon reopens ok, as he was a pleasure to deal with as well. Customs... what ya gonna do? :-x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.