Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
RTS vapes has a 20% discount to first time buyers. i got their 100mg 250ml . cut it to 50mg 500ml. all pg.

+1000 for RTS best and cleanest tasting nic that I have tried to date. That code is firstorder for 20% off plus you get 6% rewards with every order.

Good luck to you.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Got some nic from health cabin 36mg 100%vg and has a terible taste that went through the flavour. What brand would you recomend?

I been using Innovapors unflavored for 2 1/2 years... In the past I have tried many other vendors Unflavored 100% VG and it tasted awful...
Ultrapures name says it all... clean pure taste.. 100% VG 0-36mg availabilty.. I have setteled @ 30mg Unflavored.
http://www.innovapor.com/ultrapure-e-liquid/
Use the code ECF20 for a 20% discount, free shipping on orders over $40... They ship the same day...

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've been using MFS (MyFreedomSmoke) for 2 years now and have had the best luck with them. Crystal clear and no flavor or odor:)

Do you notice anything in it, like a nice peppery bite or good TH or anything? I can't remember, but I'd like to give them a try again. Great company- great CS.

I was doing great with them for a few months awhile back, but got 2 bottles in a row that were slightly "off" and went shopping elsewhere.

"Elsewhere" was great, but boringly pure. I wouldn't mind some peppery TH now, if it's good stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread